7

On the way back home from Claire's the next morning, a kid handed me a flyer as I was entering the building.

UNDERGROUND CHAMPIONSHIP:

ARE YOU A FIGHTER AND NOT A LOVER?
DO YOU LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE SUFFER?
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

JOIN US IN THE UNDERGROUND TO WATCH PEOPLE FIGHT FOR THE UNDERGROUND CHAMPION TITLE!!!!

This Monday night at 11:00 pm. Be there or regret it for the rest of your life.

Yeah right,I thought and then stuffed the flyer in my pocket, last time I checked I was a lover so I'll pass.

I unlocked the door to the apartment and stepped inside, my parents were already at work so I spent most of my afternoon on the couch. At one point the boredom was extremely unbearable that I pulled out my phone and started playing my game. I really need to delete this game after everything that happened and find me a new hobby.

RANKING:

TOP THREE PLAYERS:

1.Smarty_A_01: 1256 pt. (First place) just now.

2.Brainz001: 1250 pt (Second place) 1 day ago.

3.ILoveKittens:1116 pt. (Third place) 5 hours ago.

First place! Take that Brainz001!

RANKING:

TOP THREE PLAYERS:

1.Brainz001:1300 pt.(First Place) just now

2.Smarty_A_01: 1256 pt. (Second Place) 6 minutes ago.

3.ILoveKittens:1116 pt. (Third place) 5 hours ago.

WHAT??!!! How is that even possible?! He broke my score in six minutes! Agh just let it go Ang there will always be someone smarter. I got off my phone and went to take a shower, there are more important things I should think about right now.

After checking the fridge for the fourth time in a row and somehow hoping a snack would magically appear, I gave up and went to the grocery store to buy some chocolate icecream. A lot of people were talking about the match outside and I couldn't help but wonder why everyone was making a huge deal out of this competition, it's just a bunch of shirtless dudes fighting over a belt.

You can say I became a couch potato recently who enjoyed eating chocolate ice cream for breakfast and lunch.

I must have dozed off because I woke up to the sound of the front door closing.

"Angy are you home?" my mother's voice echoed from the hallway.

"Yeah," I yelled as I got up and ignored my stomachache. I think I had too much ice cream for one day.

Mom entered the living room and her eyes fell on the ice cream box, "Did you have chocolate ice cream for lunch young lady?" she asked with her hands crossed and one eyebrow raised.

"For breakfast actually," I corrected innocently.

Mom sighed, "Come on I brought food."

"Burgers!" I cheered when I saw them and then proceeded to sit down.

"Where's dad?" I asked while eating.

"Don't speak with your mouth full. You could choke. Plus it's inappropriate and he's running a little late."