44 Hiring The Best

"Have a nice day." Claire said as the girl packed her stuff and smiled before leaving.

"Claire this is the fifth nanny you turn down." I mentioned.

"I know,I know but I can't just hire any nanny,Ang. I need one who is qualified,trustworthy,and knows who to deal with children."

"The last one had an eight years experience." I raised an eyebrow.

"Still not enough."

I rolled my eyes for the fact that Claire had been interviewing girls from all ages since the morning and still hadn't found a "suitable qualified nanny" for Adam. All of the girls were good and seemed nice but still she wouldn't hire any of them.

The door bell rang.

"I'll get it." I said and went out of her office to answer the door.

Once I opened it I came face to face with Dylan.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hi." he returned the gesture.

"Come in."

Dylan stepped inside the house and we went to the living room.

"How are things going?" he asked refering to the nanny thing,I told him about it a few days ago and how Claire is going to start interviewing girls on Saturday.

"Horrible,Claire turned down every single nanny that came today."

"Give her time,Angela. Adam is everything for her,she needs to make sure that he is alone with someone who's-"

"Trustworthy and suitable. I know but she's looking for a flaw in every nanny that comes. She even spilled orange juice on one of them so she can see her reaction and how would she deal with such situation."

Dylan laughed.

"It's not funny,it's a rude thing to do. The poor thing panicked and start apologizing and it's not even her fault! Not to add that the juice was cold and had ice in it and Claire poured it all on her pants."

"You're missing out the point,the girl panicked over juice imagine if it was something even bigger,she wouldn't be able to handle it." Dylan pointed out.

"This is-you just-agh why do you have to be so right!" I puffed.

Dylan laughed again. "Oh angel,you really are something." and he hugged me after kissing my forehead.

Someone cleared their throat.

Dylan and I both turned to see Claire standing looking at the both of us.

"Goodmorning,Claire." Dylan smiled.

"Morning,Dylan." she smiled back.

"Angela told me that things aren't going out so great with the nanny thing."

"Yeah,they're all unsuitable and unqualified." she frowned.

"I understand that you want to hire the best for Adam but remember that nobody is perfect,try to take it easy on them. It's not important for the nanny to be perfect but for Adam to like her. After all he will be spending most of his time with her and for him to do that he must like her first,right?" Dylan spoke.

Claire stood there staring intensely at him and then nodded her head slowly.

"You,you're right. After all the nanny is here to take care of Adam," she said sounding disbelief. "Thank you,Dylan."

"No problem."

Claire then left,Dylan turned to me and I was looking at him shocked.

"What?" he asked.