63 Well That's New

"I'm so excited to meet Dylan's family." Claire said.

"You'll love them,they're amazing." I replied keeping my eyes on the road as I drove to the location Dylan and I agreed to meet with his family.

"They seem like it."

"I'm sure you'll have a lot of things to talk to with Ivy,she's a dietitian. You can both sit down and annoy the heck out of us with your health facts."

"Har har." she replied sarcastically.

"Adam stop kicking my seat." Claire ordered her child who was sitting in the backseat.

"But I'm so bored." Adam whined.

"We're almost there." I said.

I made a turn and after two minutes we finally arrived to the resturant. Claire,Adam,and I went to find Dylan and his family. We found them sitting in the outdoor section where there was a beautiful view that over looked it.

Dylan stood up and smiled when he saw me. "Hey." he greeted and kissed me.

"Hi." I smiled back and then greeted the rest of the family.

"This is Claire," I introduced them. "She's my best friend well I consider her as my sister."

"Hello." Claire smiled. They all said their hello's to her and shook hands.

"Who's this adorable boy over here?" Ivy smiled looking down at Adam.

"This is Adam,my son." the mother answered.

"Hello Adam. I'm Ivy."

"Nice to meet you." the eight year old replied politely. Ivy knelt down and kissed his cheek. We all sat down after that and chatted. The waiter came afterwards and took our order.

"Anything else?" the waiter asked.

"Yes,I'll have a hamburger with a coke,please." Luca appeared suddenly. Crap. I forgot to tell Claire that he's coming too. I looked at her to find that her eyeballs are going to pop out of her skull.

"What is he doing here?" she whispered angrily.

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that he's coming too." I whispered back.

She closed her eyes a little bit and inhaled deeply then exhaled slowly.

"Hey Luca." Dylan stood up and shook his hand,friendly.

"Hey Dylan. Sup everyone?" Luca smiled.

He sat beside Claire at the end of the table.

"Hi doc." he smiled at her.

"Hello." she answered stiffly not looking at him. Luca looked over Claire and his eyes landes on Adam.

"Wha-is this your son?" he asked, surprised. Her breathing suddenly became uneven.

"Yes." the words came out of her,hardly.

"Awesome! Hi Adam!"

"Hello." Adam answered.

"So Luca how are you?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I'm great. How about you?"

"Great."

The food was served after minutes and we all digged in. Luca like always started cracking lame jokes and to my surprise Adam loved them. He was laughing at every single one of them. He and Luca got along pretty well and they kept messing around like small children.