52 Here It Goes

The car stopped.

"We're here." Dylan announced. I was still blindfolded so I could see a thing.

I felt the door opened beside me. Dylan helped me out and guided me to wherever we were going.

"Can I take off the blindfold now?" I asked once we stopped walking.

"Hold on," he spoke. "I wanted to take you to a romantic place,so the first thing that came up to my mind was the beach but then I remembered you're scared of the water,then I thought about bringing to a place filled with flowers and plants and again I remembered that you're allergic to pollen and all of that. So my last idea was this." Dylan took off the blindfold. I blinked twice because my vision got a little fuzzy but quickly adjusted to a fancy looking room,with a huge bookshelves as the end of it.

The room was amazing,it had small white statues in it,bookshelves,hanged paintings,elegant furniture,even the lights in it were amazing.

"Look at the ceiling." Dylan said.

I lifted my head to see a chandelier hanging from the ceiling but what caught my eyes the most were the angels drawing beautifully on the ceiling. My mouth opened as I looked at the room in awe. Everything was amazing.

"Where are we?" I asked still looking.

"We're at my mansion."

"But I never saw this room before."

"It's because it's new,I made for you."

"You made this room for me?" I turned to Dylan confused.

"I know you love reading,so I figured out you'll need a place to read when you move in here."

"What?" I knotted my eyebrows in confusion.

He went to a coffee table that was in the room and grabbed a bouquet of flowers.

"These aren't real flowers,since you're allergic." he said handing me a bunch of fake blue tulips. I took the flowers,still not knowing what is happening.

I looked at them. I loved tulips, especially the blue ones,though there was something that caught my eye in one flower. A ring. I held the ring in my hand and looked at Dylan.

"I'm not that good with these things but here it goes. Seven years ago I was a complete carefree loser with no principles or goals in my life but then I met a beautiful innocent girl,that I thought I can use and then leave her but I couldn't. I don't know why but I didn't want her to be another fling in my life,I wanted her to be something more serious. This girl believed that there was a little good in me and loved me for who I am and that is something I never thought it would happen,she changed me. And after seven years,my love for her never changed if anything it grew and that girl is you Angelica Morr. You're the girl I want share my grief and happiness with,the one who I want to wake up in her arms and kiss her goodnight every single day and night,the one I want to get all gray and old with,the one I want to spend my life with,"Dylan took the ring from hand and looked at me. "So Angelica Morr would you take this devil as the partner of your life?" he held the ring to my direction.

I looked at him,a thousand things passing through my mind,words I want to tell him,feeling I want to express. Is this really happening? Does Dylan really want to spend the rest of his life with me? Do I want to spend the rest of my life with him?

"Yes." I said smiled widely. Dylan smiled and quickly kissed my lips. I smiled as he placed the ring in my finger while we were still kissing. He picked me up and twirled me around.

"I love you,angel." Dylan smiled widely when we pulled away.

"I love you too,devil." I said happily.

I hugged him again. His words,his touch,his smell,his kiss,everything about him was amazing. I loved every part of him.

We went to the living room afterwards and sat on the couch,just cuddling.

The ring was a simple gold engagement ring,that fit perfectly in my hand. So Dylan is now my fiancé. How crazy is that?! We talked about when we are getting married and we agreed that we won't rush things and enjoy our engagement and when we're ready,we'll bet married.

"It's getting late,I should go." I said getting up,as much as I want to stay with him for as long as possible I had to go back home.

"Can't you stay here tonight?" Dylan whinned. "I miss you when you're gone." he pulled me closer to him again.

"As much as I want to,but I can't." I said.

He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Fine."

I smiled and shook my head at his childish behavior.

"Come on,I'll drive you home."

Dylan drove me back to my place and kissed me goodnight.

"Claire!" I yelled as I got inside. "Claire!" I yelled again. I was so excited to tell her what happened. She wasn't in the living room nor in the kitchen. I ran upstairs to her room and entered without knocking.

"Claire!" I busted in the room. She was removing her make-up.

"Angy what is-" she turned around to look at me but I interupted her.

"Dylan and I got engaged!" I screamed.

"OH MY GOD!" she yelled and hugged me and then began shouting and jumping up and down.

Adam and Kathy ran into the room.

"What's wrong? We heard a noise!" Kathy asked worried.

"Angy got engaged!" Claire yelled happily.

"Really?! Congratulations Ms Morr!" Kathy smiled brightly.

"Thank you." I hugged her.

"Are engaged to Dylan?" Adam asked.

"Yes!" I answered. "You like him,right?"

"I love him! Congrats Angy!"

"Thank you!" I went and kissed him.

"Well we have to celebrate!" Claire said. "Bring in the champaign!" and then she looked at her seven-year-old son. "Bring in the apple juice!"

Kathy and I laughed.

I stayed in Claire's room talking to her about what happened and how did Dylan propose. When I was done I went to my room to sleep. I looked at my right hand and touch the ring. I smiled widely at it. I love you,devil.