73 You Have My Word

"Show's over Dylan. Drop your gun," a voice spoke from behind Luca,Claire,and I. My eyes widened and my body tensed again. "Come on handed it over."

Dylan turned around to where the person was talking,I felt a cold object pocking the back of my head.

"Don't you even dare." he warned.

"You know I will if you don't do as I tell you too." she said.

He sighed and then put his weapon on the floor and pushed it to her direction.

"Bring him boys." she orders and soon two men were taming down Dylan and that goes to the rest of us too.

"Lauren!" Freddie cheered as he walked to the firing redhead with open arms. "Perfect timing as always."

"I wouldn't have to be here if it wasn't for your lousy body guards." she huffed.

The people in suits took us to a van and pushed us inside after tying our hands with ropes. They closed the door and soon the vehicle began to move.

"What's going to happen?" I asked Dylan.

"Don't worry,we'll get out of here,I won't let anything happen to you." he said brushing a loose standard from my face. I sighed and then looked over to Claire who was resting her head on Luca's shoulder. I went over to her and hugged her.

"Everything is going to be okay." she whispered as I sniffed and nodded my head.

We suddenly stopped and the doors opened,the guards escorted us to a cabin far away from the city. I swallowed as I entered it. We were tied in chairs,Walter was standing and smirking while Lauren was sitting on a couch casually looking bored.

"I'm very disappointed," Freddie began when the guards finished their job. "So you Dylan aren't dead after all,I'm impressed."

"Let the girls go,Freddie." my fiance demanded.

"You're still being bold even when I got you all tied up,that's why I liked you the most out of all. You're different."

"I don't care about this bullshit,release the girls."

"I already told you I can't Dylan."

"There's no use of keeping them Freddie. You have us." Luca said.

"You're right,but I'm not planning to keep them."

"Enough with the drama,kill them already." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Nobody invited you to the conversation." Dylan shot at her.

"After all these years,your powerful nature still turns me own." she purred.

"Watch where and on who you spill your hormones." I glared at her.

"Excuse me?" Lauren raised an eyebrow at me.

"You heard what I said. Watch it."

"Enough!" Freddie ordered and we all stopped talking. "Give me one good reason to why I shouldn't kill them." he spoke to Dylan.

"Let them go and I'll...I'll re-join the gang," the grey eyed guy finally decided and I quickly snapped towards his direction with wide eyes. "They leave and I come back. We'll make triple what you're doing and expand the business. I have very powerful connections."

"And how do I know that this is not a trick?" the old man questioned while raising an eyebrow.

"You know I don't like to play around."

"Dylan don't do this." I pleaded but he didn't look at me. Tears began to build in my eyes,just then the door opened and another guy came in. My heart beats increased as I watched him walk towards us,looking at Dylan and Luca with such shock.