77 Please

Dylan's POV:

The sun was beginning to rise and Angela is still in the Coma the doctors didn't speak about her state that much and that isn't something reassuring.

Claire's mom and my parents left this morning so they can rest while Ivy and Ivan stayed beside me all the time Ivy kept crying quietly every now and then,she was always soft hearted and sensitive.

"You okay buddy?" Luca asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"You need to rest,you're very tired."

"No I want to stay with her."

He stared at me for a short time and then sighed,he knows that there is no way I'm leaving her side. The police came by later this morning and asked us a couple of questions I didn't want to go with them to the police station but I had to give out my testimony. Claire came along with me while Luca, Monica,Frank,Ivy, and Ivan stayed behind with Angela.

After about two hours of interrogation with us,we were released. Apparently they found Cameron dead and Claire's testimony against Walter is enough to put him in prison. Freddie died while being transported to the hospital this means that Lauren was going to prison for sure because of murder. According to our lawyers Walter will probably be given a life sentence for committing murder and other crimes such as domestic abuse and selling cocaine.

We return to the hospital and Angela was just as we left her the doctor allowed us to enter room,one at a time. Her mom went in first,Monica hurried out of her room sobbing while burrying her face in her palms and ran somewhere while Frank followed his wife. Claire stared at the room long and hard until finally she entered it.

Claire's POV:

After Monica's reaction I wasn't that motivated to enter. Going inside and watching a person that has been with me through high and low and I consider my sister laying on a bed,almost lifeless was really hard. After glaring at her door for quite sometimes I finally built up enough courage to step inside.

It was quiet in there,too quiet. You can only the beeping from the machine which seemed to get louder and louder each time I take a step forward. Angela was laying on the bed with her hospital gown,eyes closed. Tears began to roll down my cheeks and I wasn't even near her bed yet. When I reached out her hand my knees started to shake and eventually I fell beside her.

"Angy?" I cried. "Please,please wake up. Please don't go,I don't know what will I do without you,I don't know how my life would continue without you by my side. Please just don't leave. You can't leave,you're still young and beautiful and you have your life ahead of you,you have Dylan waiting for you just outside that door. We're suppose to get married and be each others' brides' mates,you're suppose to have children so they can play and grow with Adam." I sobbed so hard and my hands were shaking,wild.

"You have to wake up," I whispered and let my tears roll freely. "I love you."

And then I got up and left unable to see her like that.

"Claire?" Luca said when I came out. I just crashed on his chest,fell in his arms,and cried. I heard him sniff a bit which only made me cry even harder.

Dylan's POV:

I saw how Claire walked out all pale. I took a deep breath and walked in the room. Being in there makes you want to die. I walked over to Angela who was sleeping peaceful. Even in her worst she still looked her prettiest. I swallowed and drawed a chair beside her to sit.

"Hey angel,I don't know if you can hear me but I just want to say that I love you so much and I miss seeing your blue eyes opened. I missed hearing your voice. I missed you. Please don't stay like this for a long time because I don't know if I can take it anymore. I can't imagine you like this or not in my life. Please angel just wake up,your parents are here,Claire is here,Luca,Ivy,Ivan,they're all here and waiting for you to wake up. Waiting for you to shine your light on us so please don't take too long," I spoke to her as if she was a little child. "Please Angela stay alive,stay alive for me,for you,for our future,for your family and Claire. Please." I talked while strocking her soft hair.

"You know,you are the best thing that happened in my life. I don't know where I would be now if it wasn't for you," I smiled and wiped the tears that were dripping from my eyes. "If you leave now,God knows what might happen to me. I'm begging you with everything I have...don't go." my head fell next to her hand as I cried and sobbed. I felt so weak and empty. Being thrown from off a building wouldn't hurt as much as seeing her like this.

The doctor and nurses came in.

"Mr Woods we need you to go outside for a minute as we check up on Ms Morr."

"Sure." I swallowed and wiped my tears. I went out to see Claire sitting on a chair resting on Luca. Monica calmed down a bit and Frank was beside her.

"Dylan?" Ivan came up to me.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I need to take Ivy home,it's not good for her to stay here. You know how sensitive she is and from the moment we stepped in her she's crying."

"Yeah it's better to take her home. She needs to rest. Check on mom and dad for me."

"Of course. And you too. Go easy on yourself."

"Don't worry about me. Take care and drive safe." I said as he left to get Ivy.

I stopped her and kissed the top of her head as she hugged me and cried.

"Angela will be fine." I said and she nodded her head the Ivan took her away.

The rest of the afternoon was hell. None of us had spoken a single word and we were all trying to keep it together although some of us would break every now and then,we tried.

Monica was looking like a mess,the dried tears on her cheeks made her loose standards stick on her face. Claire wasn't looking to good either.

"Mr Morr," the doctor came and called Frank. "May I have a word with you?"

Frank nodded and went with him. They talked for a while but I couldn't catch what they were saying afterwards the father returned looking even more miserable than he did.

"What's wrong?" Claire quickly asked.

"Angela isn't doing very well." he informed,sadly.

"What do you mean?" Monica questioned,worry washing all over her face.

"Her lungs aren't functioning properly and her brain is severely damaged."

"But she has a chance to live, right?" Luca hoped but Frank didn't answer,instead he let his gaze drop to the ground and I saw as his shoulders moved up and down. Monica held him tightly and joined in.

I looked at the door and then away closing my eyes tightly and bitting my lips hard. Please God,let her live. And I cried.