59 Am I Crazy?

Two weeks. Two weeks had passed and Dylan and I are still not talking. It was Saturday and I was laying in bed crying silently. Why does it hurt that much? Why does love hurt you that much? I wish Dylan was here,I wish he was near me to hold me tight and kiss me. Things would've been better.

I looked at the time three am. I turned my back and huffed looking at the ceiling. I'm not going to sit here feeling sorry for myself and thinking about how things would have been if we hadn't fought. I must make things right.

I threw the sheets off me,wore my shoes,and hurried outside my room. After grabbing my keys,I hurried to my car and began driving to his mansion.

***

My hands began to shake as I parked the car and stopped the engine. Am I crazy for showing up his door at three am? I don't care if I am,love makes us do crazy things sometimes but that's how you know it's true love.

I knocked on the door and rang the door bell a few times before it opened and I came face to face with the devil.

"What are you doing here?" Dylan asked coldly even though he was a little surpised to see me. He was in his casual clothes and looked tired.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

He thought a little bit before finally replaying. Dylan stepped aside so I can come in. I entered and heard him close the door behind me. We went to the living where I saw two empty bottles of wine and a couple of dirty cups of glass.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"What are you doing here,Angela?" My heart skipped a bit when I heard him saying my name.

"I came here so we can talk." I answered turning to face Dylan.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is."

"Fine what do you want to say?"

"I'm sorry."

"Is that it?"

"Can you please stop acting like this?!"

"Oh yes,I'm sorry. I forgot I was mad and this is how actual people act when they're mad!" Dylan spoke sarcastically,while I breathed trying to calm myself down.

"I understand that you're still mad and you're right,I messed up and I shouldn't have got myself into something that has nothint to do with me,but I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to upset you. And yes,I know I shouldn't go around trying to fix everything but I just want you happy. I'm sorry." I said frankly,right now all I wanted was to hug him tightly and cry my tears out,I've missed him so much. Dylan didn't speak he just started at me and then dropped his head.

"I know you meant good but you are going to try and do it again. We can't keep fight,Angela."

After he spoke my breathing became heavier and the room began to spin,is he telling me that we should break up?

"W-what are you saying?" I questioned with trembling lip. "You want to break up?"

"That's not what I'm saying Angela."

"Well seems like it."

"Listen I just don't want to fight with you anymore. I want us to go back like before. Maybe all we need is a little time."

"A little time?"

"Yeah,we should just take a break for a while until we get better."

I looked at him disbelief. Why is he being like that? My heart was hammering in my chest,and my hands were shaking wild. If I continued to breathe the way I am doing,I'm sure going to have an asthma attack. I must get out of here.