71And So It Begins

Claire's POV:

"Yeah,I got the girl. We should be back tomorrow...okay got it." Walter spoke through the phone and then hung up.

He brought me to a worn out apartment and tied me to a chair,if my hands weren't tied I would've jumped on Walter and choked him to death.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Shut up and don't ask questions."

"Yes,sorry for wanting to know what will happen to me,I forgot this was supposed to be terrifying and edgy." I said sarcastically.

"One more word and I'll slit your throat." he threatened angrily.

"Please learn to use the night without cutting one of your fingers off,first."

Walter launched at me and placed a hand on my neck giving it a hard squeezing,preventing me to breathe normally.

" Mock me one more time and I'll make sure you regret." he then released my neck and I was able to breathe again.

I looked at him not being able to recognise him. If it wasn't for his face I would have never known this was Walter,it's like he's been brainwashed or something. He approached me and wrapped a cloth on my mouth.

"This should keep you quiet," he pulled the ends hard making the cloth press against my head and jaw. "Don't try anything stupid or I'll kill you." Walter pushed my head forward making me clench my jaw in anger. If it wasn't for these stupid ropes. I thought.

He left the room afterwards locking the door behind him. I looked around the empty room there was nothing here to help me escape even the window was closed by woods. I exhaled heavily, guess I'll be stuck in here for a while.

My mind travel to Adam at least he was safe with Angy Luca and Dylan. I tried my best not to think of them or that I'll never be able to see them again because I know that if I do,I'll break down and that is not the best opition right now. Walter I'll make sure you'll for what you're doing.

Angela's POV:

I kept pacing back and forth in the hotel room,not being able to calm down. My heart was beating faster than it should be and my hands were shaking.

"Angy?" the green-eyed boy called out.

"Yes Adam?" I tried to force a smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

He nodded his head still looking at me.

"Where's mommy?" Adam later asked.

"She...she's busy with stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Working stuff?"

"But we're on vacation."

"Yeah well she had to go because it was an emergency. Kathy will arrive soon."

"Why?"

"To pick you up. You're going back to LA."

"What about you and mommy."

"We're going to stay here for a while because we have to. Don't worry we'll just stay for a few days."

I couldn't make out what he was feeling by the way he looked,I know he suspects something and probably a little worried but we can't have him here. Kathy came to the hotel room an hour later,she tried not to ask a lot of questions but I sensed that she was eager to know what is happening.