61 Lunch And Dinner

Angela's POV:

I woke up today feeling like I'm walking in the moon. Dylan and I made-up and everything is going perfectly fine between us. I guessed that Claire won't wake up before twelve o'clock because of her night shift so Adam and I had breakfast without her. Kathy went out a while later because it's her day off.

After breakfast,I took a shower and wore my casual clothes. Dylan called later that morning. We spoke for a while,I invited him to have lunch with him and then I hung up. Adam was in the living room,reading a story while I was surfing the internet.

"Morning." tired Claire came in yawning while scratching her head.

"Morning." I looked up to her.

"Mommy!" Adam cheered and then ran to hug her.

"Hey baby," the mother smiled at her son. "What time is it?" she asked me.

"Twelve thirty five."

"Did you eat?" Claire asked Adam and me.

"Yeah."

"I'm going to shower."

"Dylan is going to have lunch with us." I informed her.

"Okay."

Claire left and Adam came to me.

"I'm bored." he stated.

"Me too," I closed my laptop and let out a breath that made my cheeks inflate. "Let's go out somewhere."

"Where?"

"I don't know,we'll improvise."

"Okay." Adam agreed happily.

"Come on." I got off the couch and yelled to Claire that Adam and me are going out and wrote her a note just incase she didn't hear me.

"Buckle up." I spoke looking at Adam through the rear view mirror. I turned on the engine and started driving around. We eventually ended up in a park. Adam hopped up and down happily and played with the children that were there.

After two hours in the park,we went back to the house.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Adam as we entered through the front door.

"Yes!"

"That's good," I chuckled. "Come on go and take a shower."

It was almost two o'clock. Time to start cooking lunch. Claire helped me out with preparing the meal and at three twenty the door bell rang. I opened it and greeted Dylan,the weather was really nice today,so we decided to eat outside in the garden.

"So Dylan I wanted to speak to you about something." Claire said. We all looked at her.

"Sure,go ahead."

"Luca was asking me about you."

There was a little tension when she mentioned him.

"What does he want?" my fiancé asked calmly.

"He wanted to see you."

Dylan took his time to answer. And after this long pause he said something I didn't expect him to say. He agreed on meeting him and actually gave Claire a resturant's name to meet Luca there on Tuesday.

"I'll tell him that. Are you sure you want to meet him? I can tell him that you're busy." she offered.

Dylan looked at me for a second and gave me a smile.

"No,I want to meet him." he answered.

"Okay."

"How's Luca?" Adam suddenly asked.