42 Coffee Sounds Perfect

"No way,when it comes to eating hot chili,I'm the king." he said proudly.

"Ah well I'm sorry for breaking it down on you king,but there's someone better than you,and that someone is me." she huffed.

"Please." he rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on! You've been arguing on that since since fifteen minutes. Drop it already." I said annoyed.

"She's challenging in my own game." Dylan explained.

"I already told you it's my game." Claire argued.

"Real mature guys." I rolled my eyes.

Dylan and Claire have been arguing about who's the best at eating hot chili for the past fifteen minutes. I still don't know how we ended up talking about chili! It's almost ten o'clock and Dylan is still at my house,he and Claire got along pretty well,to my surprise. She's still a little stiff and strict with him,and I don't blame her,but it seems that she liked him because she still hasn't excused herself to go to sleep and leave us.

Dylan was casually sitting on the couch one hand laid lazily on it's back while I was resting my head on his chest. Claire was sitting opposite to us.

"Angela's right,let's end this pointless discussion and agree that I'm the best at eating hot chili." Dylan said.

"Oh no way I'm letting go,that easily." Claire raised an eyebrow.
You have got to be kidding me.

Dylan chuckled lightly before looking down at his watch.

"It's getting late,I should go now."

I got off his chest,more likely,forced myself to do so and he got up.

"It was so nice to meet you Claire." he shook her hand.

"Same here Dylan." she smiled at him.

He turned to me.

"Let me walk you out."

I lead him to the door.

"Thank you for the dinner." Dylan smiled.

"No problem."

"Goodnight,angel." he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight,I'll see you tomorrow."

Dylan gave me one last smile before heading towards his car and driving off.

I closed the door and inhaled deeply.

"He's a keeper." I opened my eyes at Claire's words. She was standing across me.

I was a little bit surprised because she doesn't get comfortable with men this fast.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"He seems like he's a nice guy and has a good heart."

I smiled widely and hugged her.

"I'm so glad that you like him." I said.

After cleaning the dining room,I went upstairs and took a quick shower then went to bed.

I'm in love with her,I'm in love with everything about her.

His words danced in my head making a smile spread across my face.

After staying awake for another couple of minutes I grew tired,eventually I fell asleep.

***

"Angy,you haven't had breakfast! It's not healthy to skip it!" Claire yelled.

"I'll have one later! I'm already late!" I yelled as I hurried towards the door. I opened it and practically ran to my car. I alarm didn't go off this morning so I woke up thirteen minutes late to work,and this was an unusual thing for me and what adds up,is that I have a very imoportant meeting in fifteen minutes at the company that I'm going to be late for therefore I am panicing.