Epilogue

Three years later....

I stood infront of the mirror drying my sweaty palms with my dress,I know I shouldn't do this but I'm just nervous. Something might go wrong,something always goes wrong in weddings.

Okay Claire just relax and push away the negative thoughts. I spoke to myself. It's your big day and you should be filled with positivity,finally I'm going to marry the man of my dreams.

I fixed my veil and let out a sigh. If only you were here to see me,you would've made the perfect bridesmaid...

I didn't realize that a tear slipped from my eye as I thought of her,I wiped it away and checked my makeup.

Angy wouldn't want me crying on my wedding instead she would have kept everything cheerful and happy. I smiled at the thought of her.

"Hey." a soft voice said as she entered the room.

"Hey Ivy." I smiled at her. We became very close friends through the past years. She is now a very successful dietitian.

"Are you excited?" she squeaked.

"I am,a little nervous too." I admitted.

"Don't worry,the wedding rehearsals were perfect you'll do just fine."

"You're right."

"Oh my beautiful daughter is looking absolutely stunning!" Mom walked in.

"Thank you mom." I chuckled and hugged her.

"I promised your father not to cry and here am I now,tears everywhere!"

Ivy and I both laughed.

"Come on ladies we have to go,it isn't a wedding without the bride!" Monica rushed in.

"She's right come on let's go." Ivy spoke.

They all helped me outside where dad was waiting. And soon the ceremony began. Dad walked me to where Luca was standing and my God was he looking hot. I thought about the past ten years of my life and how everything had change and how I changed. We all went through a lot of unexpected events but that's how life works,it keeps surprising you so you stay on edge. I remembered how he proposed two months ago in the hospital infront of all the staff and patients because he wanted everyone to know that I was his.

"You look beautiful." he whispered once I reached him.

"You look handsome yourself." I returned the compliment.

The priest cleared his throat. He went through all of the details and we said are "I do's" and vows.

"I pronounc you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." he finally announced and Luca quickly brought me in for the kiss. Everyone cheered and whistled and I laughed while blushing.

We did a small gathering in a hotel,just family and friends.

"Claire I'm so happy for you!" Ivy came and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Thank you!" I said happily. I chatted with some friends and Kathy,who is still Adam's nanny, when Luca came they all left.

"You are now my wife." he grinned.

"And you are now my husband." I smiled.

The waiter came and Luca was reaching out for two glasses of champagne.

"Oh no I can't drink!" I quickly said. He looked at me for a second confused and then his eyes opened wide.

"Are you-"

"Yes!" I spoke with a huge smile.

"Holy shit! I'm going to become a father!" he yelled. "I'm going to be a father!" he told the surprised waiter.

"I'm going to become a father!" Luca then ran to all the people and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Mom why is dad yelling and jumping up and down?" Adam came and stood beside me.

"I just told him the news." I told my ten year old son.

"I wonder what he will do when the baby is born."

I chuckled. Luca then ran to me, lifted,twirled,and then kissed me.

He then lifted Adam. "You're going to have a baby brother or sister!"

Adam laughed.

***

"Okay single ladies gather around!" I said and they all came. I turned my back and threw the bouquet. They all fought but Ivy caught it in the end.

"Oh no you don't." Ivan snatched it from her. With hard work and determination he turned out to become a very successful businessman and the company is growing by time. He carried on with his brother's work better than anyone thought he would and now Ivan is slowly becoming famous in the business and trading field.

"Hey that's mine!" Ivy frowned.

"You're not marrying until the age of thirty."

"You're just jealous because Alice turned you down."

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes.

Luca hugged me from the waist as I rested my head on his shoulder and Adam stood infront of us. I looked around and saw all the people I love gathered around and having fun. I still wish Angy and Dylan were here but I guess there own happiness settles between the clouds far away from anything that could tear the angel and the devil apart.

-The End-