43 Do You Want Some Icecream?

"Adam,there's icecream on the corner of your mouth," I said as I grabbed a napkin from beside me. "Here let me wipe that for you." I cleaned his small mouth,softly.

"Thank you." he said and licked his icecream.

Claire came with bowl of icecream and sat on the table across me.

"Don't you want to order anything?" she asked.

"No,maybe later." I simply answered.

The icecream shop was a little crowded people with children coming in and out,teenagers hanging and sitting with each other on the tables as they laughed. Couples sharing a bowl of icecream together and as the icecream melts so do they in each others eyes.

"So how's work going with your boss?" Claire smiled.

"It's okay,I thought it would be hard with him around but on the contrary working with him is wonderful." I smiled back.

"That's good."

We chatted as Adam and Claire ate their icecream,I ended up ordering one for myself and when we were done Claire drove us back to the mansion. It was still early so I went to my office to work. It was about an hour when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I muttered as I typed on my laptop not bothering to look up and see who came in.

"Hey Ang. Are you busy?" Claire walked in.

"A little bit but that can wait. Do you want anything?"

"No,I just wanted to tell you something."

"I'm all ears,go ahead."

"I've just got off the phone with the hospital and they're asking me if I can come back because I'm needed there. It's the third time they call these two weeks saying that I should come back as soon as possible."

"And are you planning on doing so?"

"I really should but I don't want to leave Adam alone,so I've decided to hire a nanny."

"A nanny?" I raised my eyebrow.
"Yeah,I think it's the best solution. She'll stay with him all day while you and I go to work. And when I come back I can spend time with him,what do you think?"

"I think that's a good idea."

"Great,I'll start looking for a nanny tomorrow. The faster I find one the better."

"Okay."

"Do you want me to get you anything while you work?"

"No,thank you. I'm fine."

"Okay,call me if you need anything." and then Claire left.

Buzzzzzz! buzzzzzz!

My phone vibrated on the table.

"Hello." I picked it up.

"Am I interrupting anything?" his voice came out soft.

"Not at all." I smiled.

"Good. What are you doing?"

"Working but I'm done for today. You?"

"Nothing just sitting. I miss you so I called you."

"Miss me already?"

"Yeah,I wish you were beside me all the time."

"But that way you'll get tired of me."

"Are you crazy? I'll never get tired of you. One can not get tired of himself."

"Tired of himself? So now you and I are the same person."

"When two people love each other they become the same person,his problem are her problems and her problems are his problems,what makes him happy makes her happy and vice versa,but they shouldn't cancel once another or forget who they are in the process in loving each other."

I listened carefully to his words and memorized each letter. Everything he had said is true and beautiful.

"I never imagined you would say something like that. It's a side of you I never thought existed."

He laughed. "Well,I guess that it's a side I tend to keep it hidden."

"You shouldn't hide something beautiful like this."

He didn't speak. There was just silence and his calm breathing on the other end.

"I love you,angel." Dylan said softly.

"I love you too."

"Goodnight,I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night." was the last thing I said before hanging up.

I let out a heavy breath and sank in my office chair. Everyday I discover a new side of him and every new side makes me fall even harder for him. Sometimes I find it scary that I'm falling this fast,in the fear that he won't be there to catch me. But no,I shouldn't think like this. Dylan loves me and he'll do anything to make me happy,I shouldn't love him with doubts.

Love with doubts is not a love; when you love with doubts you are not loving,you won't even have the time to love because you are busy thinking that the other person doesn't love you or is cheating on you or other meaningless thoughts. When there is doubts in the relation it means that you either don't trust the person you love or you don't trust yourself.

I closed my laptop and rubbed my eyes that stung because of the laptop's light and tiredness. I went upstair,took a shower,and got ready for bed. I wonder if Dylan thinks of me like I think of him before going go bed.