75 Breakouts

Claire's POV:

Boom.

I was expecting to be in agony after this but surprisingly I wasn't,infact I felt perfectly fine. My eyes opened once I heard something collapse on the ground hard. I was puzzled and confused when I found a pair of dead green eyes staring at the side,I lifted my gaze and came face to face with the last person I expected would save me. Walter.

He was holding his gun in the air where Cameron had been been standing and the then slowly lowered it and walked over to his dead body.

"I never liked you." Walter spoke with disgust the kicked dead Cameron. I was looking at him confused.

"Why-why did you do this?" My voice came out as a whisper.

"I over heard Freddie ordering him to kill you when we left the room. I didn't want that to happen,I didn't want them to hurt you,even though I've abused you before. That dickhead raped you and I had to make him pay for what he had done. So after putting Luca in a room with a guard I followed Cameron here," he explained. "I'm so sorry Claire. Can you forgive me?"

"It will take more than that to forgive you,Walter. I thank you for saving my life but it didn't need saving if it wasn't for you,we wouldn't have been here watching our lives fall apart. Once again you ruined everything." I don't care if he just saved me in the end he was the reason we're all stuck in here.

His head fell. "You have two minutes to get out of here."

"I'm not leaving without them."

"Go or I'll kill you." Walter held his weapon infront of my face. He was serious. Though I couldn't bring myself to it but I had to and with one last look,I turned around and started running. I need to get to the road so I can stop a car and call the police.

Luca's POV:

I was thrown in a room,tied up in a chair. The door was guarded by a guy from outside and I had to get out. I couldn't help but to worry about Claire and wonder what happened to her. If that fucker hurts her,I swear I'm gong to rip off his head and drink his blood. My body ached from all the blows I've received especially the last one from that guard before Walter left a minute ago.

Boom!

I quickly lifted my head as I heard the noise,it wasn't that far and I can tell that it sounded like a gun going off.

"Claire." I whispered. I feared that Cameron might have done something to her so I quickly started to find a way out of these ropes,there was a pocket knife on the table that Walter had left when he was tying me in the chair. I was hard to at first but I managed to get it after a few failed tries without making too much noise. When the knife was finally in my hand,I began cutting through the ropes for about two minutes and then finally they were cut. I did the same to the ropes around my legs and soon I was able to move freely.

I picked up up a piece of rope and made some noise so the guard would come inside and check it out. When he did,I quickly came from behind him and choked him with the rope. His body dropped on the ground but he wasn't dead. I took his gun and made my way through the cabin,swiftly.

Angela's POV:

I woke up feeling a hand stroking my hair,then my eyes met his grey,worried,glossy ones.

"Angel? Can you hear me?" Dylan whispered gently. He wasn't tied up but there were two guards around him and Freddie was standing closely. When I saw him,I quickly began to cry.

"Shhh it's okay." Dylan soothed while hugging me. I was able to calm down a bit but my muscles were sore,my head was spinning,and my chest was still tightened. I was still unable to breath properly because the asthma attack hadn't passed yet and soon I'll faint again.