79 Killed Twice

Dylan's POV:

I went outside rage filling me to the top,there was a guy who was getting out of his car so I took his keys and entered his car.

"Hey! Are you crazy! That's my car!" he began yelling but I didn't care,I need to get out of here before I explode. I shut the door and drove away.

I speeded through the streets,driving aimlessly around. I kept honking and hitting the steering wheel until I found myself in a very familiar place. I parked the car and looked through the window. We came here seven years ago at night. I remember that night very clearly when she popped out of no where in the club,jealous of Lauren.

I dragged her out of there because I didn't something so innocent to get fucked up. I remember her feeling bad for ruining my night so she brought me here,if only she knew she was the reason that it became better. I inhaled a shaky breath and began hitting the steering wheel asking why until I gave up and started crying.

I felt so lost,so empty. She went took my soul with her,leaving this breathing body survive on it's own.

***

Claire's POV:

There is nothing more painful than seeing something that was so beautiful and gave hope to everyone who met her,laying in a coffin,lifeless.

Her funeral was simple and peaceful just like her. Everyone sat in silence as they remembered her in the nicest way,that only way to remember her anyway. Angy never hurt anybody and everyone who knew her loved her with all their hearts.

A lot of people showed up,her family,my family,Luca,Dylan and his family,her old friends,Tiffany,Zack,even Dennis came. They all told stories about her and said a little something about her life. Monica and Frank's speech was heartbreaking and everybody cried once they were done. It was my turn to speak up so I got up and went over to give out my speech.

With closed eyes,I took a deep breath and cleared my mind.

"It is devine to find a person who would love you with your scars,accept the person you are and all your flaws,and help you grow into a better person. Angy was the person to stand beside me when the closest people in my life abandoned me. I remember the first time a called her,seven years ago. We weren't that close back then,we barely new each other really but I had this feeling that she was trustworthy and I wasn't wrong. I was going through a crises and she was willing to help me even though we weren't friends. And from that very moment,Angy was the only person who never left my side," I was tearing up that moment but I kept it together. "If it wasn't for her a lot of great things in my life wouldn't had happened. I would've never went to college,got over the incident that had happened,learned to love again,stayed strong,and the most important out of all,my son would have never been born."

"She was the only who always managed to bring out a smile when there were tears in my eyes,my advice giver,my sister,and my bestfriend. And now she's here and I'm crying but for the first time she won't be able to wipe my tears like she always does. There are a lot of great things that happened in my life,but the greatest thing was having Angelica Morr as my bestfriend. The only explanation I can give for her death is that God needed more angels up there,so He took His most beautiful and pure one to watch over us,"I swallowed the lump in my throat and sniffed in a shaky manner. "May your wonderful beautiful soul rest in peace,sis...I will never forget you." I got off and hurried outside crying my heart out.

There was a hand on my shoulder than turned me around and I met Luca's glossy eyes. I quickly hugged him feeling relieved when I did.

***