50 Reunite

The doctors told us that Claire can get out today,they said that she was healing fast and her broken ribs are getting better. Dylan drove us to the hospital where we finished Claire's papers and got her out. It was a bit hard to help her inside the car but we got it done,eventually.

The drive back to Los Angeles was fun considering Claire and Dylan were telling jokes and we chatted for sometime. Claire was so excited when we got home. She missed Adam so much and couldn't wait to see him.

We helped her to sit in the wheeling chair and Dylan pushed her to the front door.

"Adam! Mommy's home!" I yelled.

"Mommy!" his little voice cheered and ran to where we were.

He stopped when he saw his mother on a wheeling chair.

"Mom? Why are you sitting on a wheeling chair?" Adam tilted his head and asked.

"Because it hurts when I walk." Claire answered.

"And why is that?"

"Because I made a car accident,but I'm okay now."

"Are going to be able to walk again."

"Of course,now don't you want to give me a hug? I've missed you so much!"

Adam walked to her and hugged her gently,he was very delicate with his mom and that was absolutely adorable. Kathy had her share of being shocked when we walked in and soon began helping out with everything.

Dylan stayed for about thirty minutes but then had to leave. Claire decided to go back to work after two weeks and since then she'll study the reports they are giving her to try and catch up on everything.

My blonde friend went to bed early after playing with Adam,well as much as she can of course,early because she was really tired. Kathy and I helped her and then went downstairs to eat dinner. Later in the evening,I texted Dylan to send me all the work I have because I have nothing to do but he insisted that he doesn't do that so I can get some rest.

"Ms Morr." Kathy called.

"Yeah?" I lifted my eyes from the book I was reading to see her standing.

"I put Adam to bed."

"Thank you,Kathy. You've been a great help since you came."

"Just doing my job. Ms Morr I've been thinking about my day off."

"What about it?"

"I think it's better if I don't take it this week and stay here to help Ms Houston out."

"Nonsense. You deserve a dayoff,this is your right and you shouldn't waste it here."

"But Ms Houston needs help."

"Claire wouldn't let you stay here for her. She'll even get offended if you tell her that she seems helpless. She can manage on her own,go enjoy your day off and don't think about us."

"Okay,I'll go now. Goodnight. " she smiled brightly.

"Goodnight,Kathy." I said turning my attention to the book. The girl is the sweetest thing on Earth,she has the heart and soul of an innocent child. After an hour of reading my eyes got tired to I decided to go to take a shower and go to bed. I got under the sheets. It's so nice to sleep on my bed,but something seemed missing. The other side was empty. I wish,Dylan was here. He would've hugged me and I would've slept on the sound of his heart beats.

I smiled at the thought of that,devil what are you doing to me?

***