51 Something More

Claire's POV:

Knock. Knock.

"Come in."

"Good morning Doctor Houston,how are you?"

"I'm good thank you for asking,Torin."

"And your ribs?"

"They're healing." I answered.

"It's so nice to have you back at the hospital."

"It's nice to be back."

"Your new assistant is here,I've already taught him everything he needs to now in the hospital."
"Thank you Torin."

"You're welcome,well I have to go and pack my things."

"Have a nice trip."

"Will do. Do I let the assistant in?"

"Yes,please."

Torin,my old assistant,is moving from Los Angeles to Washington DC to work for another hospital. It was kind of sad since he was my assistant ever since I got promoted but I guess it was for the best. It's Monday,and I finally got back to work. There were a lot of things that have changed and I had a lot of catching up to do,but Torin helped with these stuff and now my new assistant,which is the nurse that we met in the hospital in San Francisco,is outside my office door.

I still don't know what's his story but it seems that Dylan and him shared a past. When I asked Angy about him she said that they met by accident but I feel that there is something more to this story than she told me.

Torin came in again this time with a well dressed,african american. "Luca this is Doctor Houston,doctor this is your new assistant."

Luca seemed to be a little surprised but then nodded his head slowly and composed himself.

"Morning doc,I'm Luca." he extanded his hand and I shook it.
"Good morning Luca."

"I'm excited to work for you."

"Same here."

"Okay,Luca this is your schedule," Torin handed him a paper. "And everything conserning the patients' files are in the reception area,you can drop by and take them. You'll be working under Doctor Houston's surveillance,especially now,during surgeries,patients' check-ups and all of that."

"Don't worry about that." Luca answered.

"Now if we're done here,I must get going,same goes to you,Luca. You have to study the patients' files."

Both men left after excusing themselves. My new assistant,seems decent but I shouldn't judge too fast because whatever happened between him and Dylan,must have been serious.

I returned to work and.after thirty five minutes,I looked at the clock,time for.the patients' check-up with my new assistant.

Angela's POV:

"Goodmorning Ms Morr." Dennis greeted.

"Morning,Dennis." I replied as I stopped by her desk.

"Mr Hunter wants to see you."

"Okay,let me just put my stuff in the office." I said and then left. When I was done,I went to his office,knocked on the door,and when I heard I response I came in.

"Good morning." I smiled at the guy who's sitting on an office chair.

"Morning." Mr Hunter smiled.

"Dennis told me you wanted to see me."

"Yeah I wanted to talk to you about a contract,and I need to see you after work."