62 Where Is He?

"Okay here's a good one," Luca spoke enthusiastically. "What did the grape say when it was stepped on?"

We all waited for him to answer.

"Nothing it just let out a little whine!"

"You're the worst." Dylan chuckled. I laughed a little while Claire rolled her eyes. He really get under her skin. For the past five minutes Luca had told us over six lame jokes but we somehow end up laughing at them. It's in the way he says it and then laughs as if it was the first time he hears it.

"Anyways,enough jokes," Luca said. "Angy,Dylan told me about but I couldn't understand anything because he talked so fast and about different things. You really made him fall hard."

I blushed a little.

"So tell me."

"Well,I'm a lawyer. I've been living in LA for about three years and. Last year my work flourished. I now work in Dylan's company and I live with Claire and Adam." I spoke briefly.

"Who's Adam?"

My eyes opened slightly as I realized that I mentioned him. Claire squirmed in her seat uncomfortably.

"He's Claire's son." Dylan answered.

"You have a son?!" Luca questioned in shock.

"Yes." Claire said in a cold manner.

"That's amazing! Why didn't bring your husband with you?" Does he have to take everything with such positivity?

"I'm not married."

"Oh so you're a single mom."

"Yes."

"Even more amazing! Waw you work and raise a child on your own,that's awesome."

Claire stared at him,I wasn't able to make out what she was thinking but she seemed like she was shocked.

"Thank you." she finally said but still had some hesitation.

"You know I just remember another joke."

"I think that's enough jokes for tonight." Dylan said.

"But that's a really good one."

"That's what you said about the other jokes."

"And they were good!"

"Luca they were lame."

"Lame?! Angy likes them,right Ang?"

"Well umm they were nice to hear." I tried to sound as polite as possible.

"Angela is a good girl,she doesn't like to sound harsh or let anyone down. Ask Claire about the jokes." Dylan answered.

"Doc?"

"I hate them." she filled her fork with food.

"Ouch." Luca commented.

I chuckled lightly.

"So Angy,you and Dylan are..."

"We're engaged." I answered because he waited for me to speak.

"Congrats. How did you guys fall in love,in the first place?"

"Long story." I answered.

"Let me guess,it started in Chicago,seven years ago."

"Yes."

"No wonder Dylan left."

"Glad that I did." my fiancé stated.

"Enough of that shit anyways." Luca said.