54 Letting It Out

"Meeting dismissed." Dylan,who.was dressed up as Mr Hunter announced. The men and women in suits began to pour out.

"Mr Hunter?" I called out. "Can I speak with you?"

He looked at me. "Ahh can it wait?"

"Just two minutes it won't take long."

"Okay,what do you want." By then the meeting room was empty. I closed the door and walked over to him.

"Have you reconsidered it?"

"Reconsidered what?" Mr Hunter frowned.

"Coming to Chicago with me?"

"Angela." he seemed annoyed by bring out the subject. "I can't believe you're still asking about it."

"If it wasn't that important to me,I wouldn't have kept talking about it."

"Would you please drop it already?"

"No,Dylan I want you to be there with me and get introduced to my family."

"Why? I don't get it. Why is it so important to you that they meet me?"

"Because I want them to meet the most important thing in my life,the one I chose live with because I love to death. And more importantly,I want you to meet the people I grew up with and I love with all my heart! That's why!" I said angrily.

"This is not the right place to discuss that." he mentioned quietly becoming more serious.

"Dylan I understand,I completely understand your reasons,but you can't keep running from you past. You have to fast it. Why are you so afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid of anything,Angela!"

"Yes you are! You's afraid of going back to that place because it reminds you of memories and things you've done,that you can't handle!"

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"Please,I know exactly what I'm talking about. You want to go back there because you're family is there and the guilt of ditching them for the gang is eating you alive and you know it. You can't face them Dylan just admit it already! And all that of burrying the past is all fake! You didn't burry the past you're running away from it,because you know that if it catches you,you'll do the same mistakes you did a long time ago! You're not pushing Luca or any member of the gang out of your life because you don't trust them,you're pushing them out because you don't trust yourself!" I talked letting it all out

"That's not true!" Dylan was furious.

"It is! Tell me why don't you want to go back there then?!"

"I already told you,why! But you don't seem to get! Not everything has to be full of joy,Angela. Open your eyes and stop trying to make everything and everyone around happy and good!"

"What do you mean?" I asked quietly.

"I mean,you have to make everything beautiful and fix everyone's problem around and help everyone out and bring the good side out of everyone! Well sorry to break it down for you,angel but not everyone has a good side and not everyone can be happy and not every problem can be fixed so stop trying to make it happen!"

This time I remained silent.

"What not used to being yelled at?" Dylan laughed bitterly. "Of course not,you're the good girl who has never done a single mistake in her life,the perfect daughter that anyone would love to have,and the girl who thinks there is no evil in the world and everything can be fixed."

"At least I'm not the one who can't trust herself and isn't able to face her fears," I commented quietly,I've never spoke with harshness to anybody but he pushed me to do it. "If you don't want to come with me,then it's fine. I honestly don't care. And now that I think about it,I'm only going there to tell me parents about the engangment but I think it's useless now since,apparently,there won't be one by the time I arrive there." I turned around to leave but he stopped me by grabbing my forarm and turning me around to face him.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean what I said it's just that you don't want to understand that this place holds nothing but bad,shitty memories,nothing good happened there."

"Let me remind you,that we met in that place,don't you remember? Or have you decided to ran away from that too and call it a mistake you regret?"

"You know I didn't mean that." he spoke through clenched teeth.

"Yeah just like you didn't mean what you said before." I said sarcastically

"I said I was sorry."

"I don't want to hear empty apologies," I spoke bitterly looking straight at Dylan." Oh and by the way let me tell you that the 'good girl' knows that there's evil in the world very well and had to struggle and fight it,or else she wouldn't be here talking to you." I then snatched my hand out of his and stomped out of the room back to my office. There were some people who looked at me as I walked,they probably heard Dylan and I yelling.

I sat on the office chair and held my head trying my best not to cry and breath properly since my heart was beating fast.

I went out of work earlier than usual,and went to my car driving aimlessly until I got tired and drove back to the house.

"Hello Ms Morr." Kathy greeted me as I climed up the stairs to my room.

"Hey Kathy." I replied dryly. I wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone.

"Is something wrong?"

"No,not at all," I sighed tiredly. She doesn't have to bare my bad mood. "Is Claire here?"

"No,she came and took Adam to the park."

"Okay,thanks."

"No problem."

And then I continued my way to the bedroom. Once I placed my head on the pillow tears began streaming down my face until I fell asleep.