58 Last Day's Events

"Angy,it's your turn." Claire said handing me the gun.

"Come on sweety,let it all out. Pour all your anger in the bullets." mom encouraged. I took the black weapon,from Claire and instantly felt its heavy weight in my hand.

If this was a normal day,I would have backed down because of my fear of guns and weapons but I was really mad and not thinking straight. Moreover,I wasn't myself.

I had already put ear and eye protection and went to stand on the marked spot. I extanded my arms and pointed the gun towards the target. I breathed slowly,focused my vision,tried my best not to shake,and pulled the trigger.

One shot. Still not feeling better.
Two shots. Okay,a little better.
Three shots. Almost there.
Four shots. The anger is slowly going away.
Five shots. Yeah,this is it. I'm letting it all out.

The target came towards us when I was done. It seems that three of my shots were a far while the rest were a nearer.

"How do you feel?" mom asked.

"Better." I breathed. We exited the building and headed towards the car. Mom's idea of relaxing isn't the typical trip to the mall or spa,it was going to a place-like the one police units go to practice their shooting-take a gun,and start firing your anger out. Surprisingly,it helped.

"Where do you want to go now?" mom asked as she drived away from the building.

"The supermarket." I answered.

"The supermarket?" Claire questioned. "Why?"

"You'll see."

Mom drove us to the supermarket where I bought different kinds of candy,chocolate,icecream,and beverage.

"Are you sure you want to eat this?" Claire asked looking at the bags I'm carrying. "It's not healthy."

"So?" I shrugged.

"It has side-effects,like sugar rush or attack,stomachache,toothache-"

"I don't care."

Claire sighed in defeat as I went back to the car.

"Mom,I want to go to the park."

She nodded her head and drove us there. Once we arrived,a walked towards a bench,opened a bag of chips,and began eating it quickly. When I was done,I opened a bag of gummy bears and chewed the guillotine out of them.

"Angy,as a doctor,I advice you to stop eating these thing. It's really not healthy." Claire approached me.

"I told you before,I don't care." I drank

"Honey,Claire's right. You should stop that before turning into a hippo." mom backed her up.

"At least hippos are cute." I mumbled through the cheesy chips.

"No,they're not. They're disgusting and dangerous."

"Whatever."

"Okay that's it. Angelica Morr give me this crap." mom ordered and she came to take away from me the bag of chips but I held on it.

"No,mom don't." I fought.

"Angy,give it." she said before snatching it from me. Claire took away the other things from.

"Now spill." mom said.

"Spill what?"

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad."

"Yeah totally." Claire commented sarcastically while I rolled my eyes.

"You had a fight with Dylan,didn't you?" my mother asked but I didn't answer.