• 3 •

MY PARENTS BREATHE a sigh of relief, Gregorio claps his hands together, and Diego

MY PARENTS BREATHE a sigh of relief, Gregorio claps his hands together, and Diego. Well Diego smirks.

"Further agreements can be discussed another time," Gregorio says and I nod.

"Like what?" I ask and Diego sighs.

"I'm going to have to get used to your mouth that doesn't stop. And at least if you speak at least say something smart." Diego groans exasperatedly. "Like, the announcement, the party, the house-" I cut him off.

"Announcement? Party? House?" I question and he rolls his eyes. He looks at me like I'm an idiot.

"Well my little airhead, I am quite famous, my good looks, my father, people know who I am, so obviously we have to announce this wedding. Party, well c'mon, how can you get engaged without an engagement party? House. Well we are going to live together," Airhead?

What did I sign up for?

I RELUCTANTLY SIGN the contract, and Gregorio grins at my signature

I RELUCTANTLY SIGN the contract, and Gregorio grins at my signature. He puts it back into his briefcase and closes it up.

"Diego, let's go, it has been all been a pleasure, this meeting. Diego will come to Violetta later on, to take her to their house. Well it's a penthouse. Thank you," Gregorio gets up and at the same time so does Diego.

"I'll pick you up at three, I hope your clothes are all packed," Diego calls before exiting after his father.

"Vio-"

"Don't talk to me," I hiss at my parents.

I storm out the room and out of the building. After jumping into my car I drive home. I angrily slam the door behind me and trudge up the stairs to the closet, I grabbed a few boxes, that were still flattened, and walk to my room. I sighed as I entered my room.

The purple wall had never looked so comforting before. And my bed, looked more comfortable than ever. My bookshelf, looked bigger than usual. Everything looked better. It just made me regret my decision.

A tear slips from my eye. I drop the boxes, and pick one up. After stretching it out, I walk to my bed first. I take my teddy bear -it had always been my most precious possession since it was given to me by my grandmother-