• 28 •

(The wedding is finally here! And, Merry Christmas! Enjoy xx)

"VIOLETTA! VIOLETTA!"

I hear the voices, but I can't bring myself to open my eyes.

"Violetta get the fuck up before I dump water on your hair," my eyes shot open at this voice.

After my experience with Diego, I wasn't exactly a fan of getting water on my hair for no reason. Camila grins victoriously, and holds out her hand. I take it and she pulls me up. The rest of the girls were crowded on my beds, exhaustion written all over their faces.

"Time to get ready for your wedding!" Francesca squeals.

I had just managed to shower and wash my hair when the hair stylist and makeup artist came. The girls we getting ready, trying on all kinda of different shades of lipstick whilst I had to be glued to the chair, my head tilted downwards -my neck was already beginning to ache-.

The brunette hair stylist was going to make a a loose bun, and stick a few flowers and a flower crown. The bun would even look like a rose. She picked my chin up, and before I could look at myself, she spun me around. The black haired makeup artist was waiting, she purses her dark purple lips before whipping out some mascara.

Makeup which usually takes an average person ten minutes, took half an hour. When I opened my eyes, I had to blink furiously to let them adjust to the light. She lightly spun me around and my jaw dropped.

I first took notice of my hair, it was exactly like what the hair stylist described. The makeup was simple, but it brought out all my best features. The blush, which was a light shade of pink made my cheekbones stand out, and the eyeliner matched with the eyeshadow honestly didn't make my chocolate brown eyes pop.

"Thank you so much!" I gushed.

"You really did a nice job," Natalia tells them, nodding in approval.

The ladies left, and my friends helped me into my wedding dress. It was white -of course-, and had delicate embroidery etched on it. It hugged my body, but in a way that I didn't look too tight, I was able to breathe. From the waist up was plain white almost silky material, if you looked closely though you could see some patterns.