• 2.11 •

(Who would have thought I would ever find the time to write? But I did. Which is why for the first time in weeks, I am okay with updating. In the first part, he is around ten years old, and in the second he's sixteen. I made the small change right now (you may gotten another BM notification). Enjoy! xx)

 Enjoy! xx)

"DIEGO, MY LOVE, come here please

"DIEGO, MY LOVE, come here please."

I rushed to my mother's music room, she would not be found in any other room other that one and mine. I ran along the hallway and skidded to a stop in the music room. A smile graced her features as she noticed I was out of breath. I was ten but incredibly unfit.

"Would you play my guitar for me while I sang?" She asked in her soft, light voice.

I nodded eagerly and she handed me her guitar. I glance at her score and try to memorise as much as I can. She settles down at the piano. She was still teaching me to play the piano, but for now my expertise laid with the guitar.

She signals for me to start. With one hand, my fingers strum the strings and with the other, I move my hand and position my fingers with ease to switch between notes. I remembered when I couldn't even move my hand with my mother's help.

She was the most skilled, patient and nurturing teacher I could have ever had She may have laughed when I messed up, but her laugh was so contagious that I could not help but laugh as well. She has such a broad range of talent, but she was constantly learning. Among other things, her drive was something I truly admired.

My thoughts come to a complete standstill when she begins to sing. She started high, her voice never wavering as she held long notes. Her voice floated into my body and it began to relieve any tension inside of me. It filled the entire room and seemed to brighten it. She closed her eyes to focus on hitting each note perfectly, but there was no strain in her voice. There was never a strain.

Her voice was angelic, it drew all of your attention without even knowing it. There seemed to a glow around her, a permanent spotlight to highlight her inexplicable talent. Her voice was captivating and I always lost myself within her voice that surrounded us. No matter how low or high she sang, it was enchanting.