• 29 •

"BABY WAKE UP,"

"BABY WAKE UP,"

My eyes flutter open and I see Diego's face hovering above mine. He was shirtless, which told me that he probably just woke up. I slept alone in my own bed last night, deciding if I was going to sleep with him for the next few days -and this wouldn't be by choice- I rather enjoy a peaceful night.

"What time is it?" I groan, rubbing my eyes with the heel of my hand.

"4 a.m," Diego tells me, sitting on the edge of my hand. I groan again, and sit so that my legs hang off the edge of the bed.

"Are you excited?" Diego asks softly.

"Where are we going again?" I ask, and he grins.

"Not telling," He pretends to zip his lips and throw the key away. I laugh, and his grin widens.

I get up and end up tripping on my mat. I groan as I hit the floor. Diego -instead of helping me up- laughs, and even lets himself fall back onto the bed from laughter. I roll my eyes getting up, and dust my hands on my shorts which I now realised were embarrassingly short.

I try to pull them down a little, just when Diego happens to look up. He smirks at me.

"Feeling flushed Klutz?" Diego asks, and I stick my tongue out.

I disappear into the bathroom. Diego laughs once more, before I hear him close my door. I take a quick shower, and change into some shorts -longer than my cotton pair for sleeping- and a lace shirt with a white vest underneath. Diego told me that we were going somewhere hot, so I grabbed some flip flops. I push a brush through my hair, and throw it into my handbag.

My bags were already downstairs. Diego and I had done some last minute packing last night. We only slept at midnight, which is why I almost fell asleep in the shower. I walk downstairs slowly, and see Diego waiting for me. He looks up as he hears my footsteps.

"Honestly, if you were walking any slower you would be walking backwards," Diego comments.

He grabs the bags. I had three bags, and he had one. I failed to understand how ladies usually needed more than double the bags that men had. I take my smallest bag, because I knew that would be the easiest to carry. A black BMW was waiting for us when we walked outside.