• 35 •

(Gahhhh I'm so sorry! This chapter isn't brilliant, but hopefully the next one will actually make up for it! For now, C35 will have to suffice! I'm sorry again! Enjoy! xx)

CAMILA KEPT HER PROMISE and called me first thing the next morning.

I was pulling a brush through my hair when my phone buzzed on the bed. I probably got two hours of sleep, my thoughts about Diego keeping me up. I slowly answer the call.

"Good morning sugar, had a nice sleep?" Camila cooed.

"No," I answer gruffly.

"Too bad, you certainly won't be getting much anymore," Camila laughs and I roll my eyes. "So you thought about it, and I'm pretty sure you know what I'm about to say," She doesn't ask, she states.

She knew that the reason I didn't sleep because I was wondering if I really was falling for Diego. Of course being in the falling stage was as much as a relief as anything, it meant there was still a chance that I wouldn't fall in love with him. Diego wasn't somebody to love, it would never work.

"You care about him! You are attracted to him! You get jealous! To put it simply –for your young mind– you like him!" Camila declares and I flinch.

"Camila I'm not that much younger than you," I hiss and she shushes me.

"Admit it Violetta, I want to hear you say it," Camila says giddily.

"I'm falling for Diego," I whisper.

Damn, I've certainly gotten myself into a mess.

GO TO HELL

GO TO HELL.

That was the first thought that entered my mind when I saw him enter the dining hall with Claire/Clar/Clara. He moved away from her almost instantly when he saw me.

I gripped my spoon tighter until I was sure that my knuckles had turned white and turned back to my fruit salad and strawberry yoghurt. I scrape my teeth against the spoon taking another scoop of my breakfast.