• 39 •

(Guess who is still alive! I'm not losing interest in writing this book or anything, it's just the lack of time! I promise! Thank you for still reading! Enjoy! xx)

I HAD FORGOTTEN HE KISSED this well

Seriously.

I know that it's only been like a week since we've last kissed (for seven seconds precisely) but it felt like ages. And unlike that honeymoon I didn't want to push him away. No, instead I pulled him closer.

His formal shirt was unbuttoned, I could tell that he had just thrown it on after his meeting with unnamed girl number:who-even-knows-anymore. I pulled him by his collar closer to me.

I had even managed to forget how much I enjoyed this, his lips on mine, this sort of passion between us. I knew I'd regret it soon enough, later today perhaps even. Maybe when he explained his consequences for breaking the rules, and I gave him mine.

I trailed my finger lightly down his cheekbones and a growl escaped from his throat. It froze me for a moment before I felt him asking for entrance, and I gave it to him easily. Originally, I hadn't been the biggest fan when he immediately took dominance in a kiss, but now who cares.

I just wanted to kiss him— needed to kiss him.

He basically showed his. . .emotions through our kiss the day I first met Federico. He really showed him then that I was his. The thought brought shivers down my spine. Maybe this would be a way for me to show him that he was mine. This brought even more shivers.

I had felt a new sense of confidence as I told him that. I finally expressed that I actually didn't like it when he continuously made out with girls, that he was only my husband.

I wondered what it would do to our relationship. But I didn't have time to ponder the thought any longer as my fingers took control and ran down his bare chest. Another inhumane growl that sounded like it belonged on a jungle.

His lips disappeared from mine and he trailed kisses down my neck to my collarbone. He pressed a soft kiss and muttered a word, almost mouthing it against my skin.