• 13 •

The next morning I awoke on my bed, peacefully

The next morning I awoke on my bed, peacefully. Well not quite. I did wake up on my bed, but not peacefully. Unfortunately I was awoken by the lovely voice of my fiancé.

"Klutz! We are out of food!" Diego yells.

I groan and stretch my arms. After rubbing my eyes for a few seconds, I get out of my warm bed. I was going to kill Diego. I switched my phone on and saw the time.

7:46

That idiot woke me up before eight! I groan again. After slipping on my slip slops, I trudge to the kitchen. Diego was in there, and all the cupboards and the fridge doors were open.

"What?" I spat.

"Well Grumpy Crown Pajamas, we happen to be out of cereal, eggs, milk and pretty much all the essentials," Diego explains.

I glance at my pajamas. Stupid crowns covered it. I blushed, and then refocused my attention on Diego.

"Well then, let's go the grocery store," I try to say cheerfully.

-

"Seriously? Five packs of Chocolate Oat So Easy?" I ask incredulously.

"Yeah?" Diego asked.

"You are going to get fat," I remark.

"Like this-" He gestures to his angelic body, "could ever get fat!" He laughs.

"You don't workout! You've never left the penthouse!" I cry.

Except to go see that girl.

For some reason, I could never forget about her. The way Diego spoke. He never even mentioned it to me -then again, why would he?

"What about when I go to work? You know I don't tell you everything, it's not your business," Diego says with a smirk.

"I know," I sigh. "Just take whatever you want," I eventually say, and walk away.

I glance back, and see Diego running a hand through his hair confused.

Diego, you're not the only one confused.

-

"Klu-ow," Diego starts but I punch his arm.

"Seriously? You won't even call me by my name in public?" I complain and he shakes his head grinning.

"Nope, it's way more fun this way baby," Diego says with a sly grin.

"You two are adorable!"

I never even noticed that the cashier was waiting for us. I blushed apologetically and started unloading the shopping cart.

"...Daisy," Diego says slowly.

"That's me," Daisy chirps.

"That's a beautiful name," Diego flashes her a cheeky grin.