• epilogue •

(This is it!!! The last ever chapter of Beautiful Mistake!! Don't forget to read the afterword! Enjoy! xx)

"I HAVE AN appointment with Dr Dufre

"I HAVE AN appointment with Dr Dufre. He made it," I tell Violetta.

She nods and presses her forehead against mine. I tighten my grip on her waist as I pull her closer towards me. I kiss her softly and she leans into my touch. She left me breathless every time we kissed each other. I was thrilled that we were back together because I can't imagine life without her.

"Come back quickly. There's a little surprise for you tonight," She says, in a low, sultry voice.

"Our anniversary is tomorrow." I kiss her again.

"I thought we'd start celebrating now and the entire night and all of tomorrow..." she kisses my jaw and I exhale deeply, tilting my head backwards.

"Okay, I need to leave now or I will never leave." I kiss her forehead and forcibly pull myself away from her. She laughs and blows a kiss as I close the door behind me.

I have to shake myself back to consciousness in the hallway. It was so hard to pull away from her when she was in that mood.

I open Dr Dufre's office and am surprised to find Marco and Camila there. They grin at me as they shift on the long seat to make space for me. Dr Dufre motions for me to sit there.

"Diego, it's time."

"What do you mean it's time? If you mean it's time for Violetta and I to have children, she's kind of too young for that. And we've only just gotten remarried. So I mean, you're wrong," I say, flustered.

"God no! I am not ready to be an aunt," Camila shrieks, flailing her arms around.

"Then, what's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm retiring. Which means I can't see you anymore. I could recommend somebody else, but I don't think I need to. You have progressed so much and I know that you don't need the same help you used to. In fact, whenever you come, you talk about trivial things and some very detailed points about your sex life," Dr Dufre says and I groan.