• 40 •

(Oh my wow, I am actually writing C40! I can't believe I'm this far! But on the other hand, this has taken forever considering I started writing this April 2016! Enjoy! xx)

"YOU CHOOSE,"

"YOU CHOOSE,"

I look at Diego wide-eyed. I never went shopping with my father, my brother was off at some boarding school so I've never really been accustomed to shopping with a guy. And I especially can't choose a suit, how will I know?

Diego wear a suit almost every single day. Only on the weekends do I see him in casual clothes. So this is three and a half months seeing him in a suit. But I still don't know the difference between them unless he's wearing a different colour jacket, shirt or tie. They are black, he wears a white shirt. I don't see the difference.

"I can't choose," I tell him and he ignores my comment with a wave of his hand.

"Just pick whatever looks nice. I'll try it on and then you know we can make a decision. Although I will get the final verdict of course, you just decide whether it looks good enough for you to. . .I don't know kiss me," He winks at the end.

Okay two comments about me kissing him in half an hour. Is he trying to make my cheeks permanently red? We walk to his apparent favourite shop, he said he would go there whenever he didn't have enough time to tell his tailors.

We walked in and I went over to one cream blazer, and looked at the price tag. I instantly dropped it and gaped. 10 000. And this was on sale. Diego must have noticed because he walked over, he didn't stop himself from grinning at my expression.

"It's just a jacket," I tell him and he laughs.

"Don't worry about the price alright. Just take what's nice,"

He realised that he really shouldn't have said that fifteen minutes later. I went to each rack grabbing a few here and there. Personally, all the black looked like the same, so did the cream and the white and the brown and you get my point. I will admit that some did feel a little softer than others though.