• 31 •

(Once again, the need to just warn you that well, I actually don't know. To be honest, from this chapter things start to well simmer down. Enjoy! xx)

// Dedicated to @leonettahearts4 for leaving such sweet comments! //

SEVEN SECONDS PASSED before I pushed him away

I was a mess.

Diego groans, running a hand through his hair. I back away slightly, playing with my clothes. Diego picks my chin up, forcing me to stare at him.

"What are you doing?" Diego asks, and I tilt my head.

"You are such a fucking tease,"

"First you tell me that you don't want what we have, because you need more. So I give you the space you want," I snort a little.

"And then you get jealous because I'm with another girl and decide to dump a bottle of Coke -cold Coke may I add- and then you decide to rub my chest, obviously not understanding what that stirs inside of me," He takes a breath.

I wasn't aware that trying to rub the Coke in to make sure there was a stain, would actually have an affect on him. I tried not to smirk, and I continued listening to him.

"And then you decide to do whatever bloody witchcraft that was, I never thought that you would ever leave a hickey. Anyway, and finally you kiss me but pull away," He steps closer to me.

"What are you doing?" He asks me, his eyes searching mine. He looks down.

"What are you doing to me?"

I didn't know how to reply. I simply looked at the waves outside, my mouth open. Diego looked up and closed my mouth. He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I need to change," He says, and grabs a blue shirt. I turned away, and heard him shuffling, before I eventually heard the door open and close.

What are you doing to me.