• 32 •

~

~

// Dedicated to smartyburgers for being so adorable and leaving a constant smile on my face! //

~

"I REFUSE DIEGO!"

"I REFUSE DIEGO!"

I yell as I frantically try to escape his grasp. Diego had his arms wrapped around my waist to try and ensure that I didn't run away whilst we waited for the car.

I was all for trying new things, living on the wild side occasionally -or else I wouldn't have slept with Diego of course- but practically asking for death was not me. Maybe it was Diego, maybe he loved to do extremely daring things that I was definite would give me nightmares.

Like skydiving.

Skydiving had always been a big fat no, whenever my parents talked about exciting things that we could do over the weekend. I was not overly enthusiastic about the idea of jumping out of a plane hundreds of feet above the ground. It was falling to my death. Literally.

The car was going to take us to some entertainment company that offered skydiving. And bungee jumping which he said we just have to do. It also had some other minor things, like rock climbing and rafting. Diego had looked it up earlier this morning.

I was prepared to go snorkelling, after all that is what we had agreed on last night. (It was even on my piece of paper!) But he decided this morning that skydiving was way more fun, and that we still had more time to do snorkelling, but the first thing that had wanted to do as a married couple was skydive.

In other words, the first thing he wanted to do was kill me.

Obviously very kind of him.

It wasn't that I was scared of heights, I had no problem doing rock climbing, or getting stuck at the top of a large Ferris wheel. In fact, I could laugh at those moments. And hearing girls scream, about how their hair was probably messy.

But jumping out of a plane? Hell no. And then I had to pull some stupid strap to get my parachute, and obviously with my luck there was no chance that it would actually work. Because I would miss it, or the strap wouldn't budge, and there, I'm dead.