• 42 •

(EXAMS ARE DONE!! Which means I have four weeks to write a ton of chapters. If I do then I will be able to get back into a chapter a week -until November when there are exams again *sigh*- Because if I do that then this book may actually be finished before I am fifty years old! I just want to thank you guys for being so patient with this horrible updating. You guys are unbelievably awesome! I actually cannot believe how long ago I wrote these chapters and they are only being posted now. I am terrible. Okay I am done. Enjoy! xx)

 Enjoy! xx)

DESPITE BEING A VIRGIN until a few months ago I actually dated a few boys in high school

Don't get me wrong, I didn't date a new guy every week or anything but I had more than five. Okay, that sounds bad I will admit. But still, compared to my cousin I was a saint.

Back to Shawn and Luke. Let me begin with the fact that they are easy on the eyes. From the time they changed sixteen my parents tried to set me up with them. They really are that impressive, at least to parents' eyes.

They were charming. Since they were our neighbours their families often came over and we would have a dinner together. This is naturally when they bring the charm on. They shake my father's hand and somehow know his favourite sports team, and they always help my mother finish cooking or setting the table.

I dated Luke first. Now he's a sweetheart aside from his occasional flirtatious side. He was also the intelligent one. Straight As, although I was better than him at Maths and Accounting. We dated at the beginning of my junior year, and honestly he was one of those people that made you feel like you're walking on air.

But then there was Shawn. He is basically Diego. But not when he sings me to sleep or brings my brother from Rio, no the Diego that threw water on me to wake me up, scared Federico enough for him to pee himself. The Diego that annoys the shit out of me, but still manages to make my heart annoyingly race.

Luke broke up with me, and I broke up with him. In other words it was a mutual breakup. He liked somebody else and I was attracted to somebody else. Mine worked out much better because he actually had feelings for Francesca.