• 30 •

(I swear I was freaking drunk while writing this chapter. But this all emphasises what I said about Violetta being confused. So please, bear with me! And I'm sorry if the scenes (at the end) are too. .much. But don't worry, it doesn't go too far. I could never. I promise, they don't even take their clothes off! Okay, I'll stop. Enjoy! xx)

 Enjoy! xx)

"HAPPY HONEYMOON,"

"HAPPY HONEYMOON,"

As he said that I snapped out of my trance-like state from kissing him and firmly pushed him away. This time hurt flashed in his eyes. He kept his firm grip on my waist.

"What's wrong?" Diego asked thoughtfully.

"This," I gesture to his hands wrapped around my waist.

"What?" He asks, sounding genuinely confused.

"I want more Diego. I want to have a real relationship, and I know that with our given circumstances that that is practically impossible but it doesn't change that I want it. I really want something like that. Where you can talk to them the entire night long probably star gazing despite the city fog.

"You can just hold each other's hands, and that's enough. You don't need to have sex every single night, because just being together is enough. You can kiss each other, but slowly and passionately. You can really love each other. But. . .but I can't get that," I finish my speech looking down at the carpeted floor.

"Look, I'm sorry. But I can't give you more. That isn't my thing, I'm sure I physically can't do it because of my lack of experience," Diego says softly, tilting my chin-up.

"So you're saying you don't want what we have?" Diego checks and I want to nod, but I also want to shake my head. I eventually shrug.

"Well then, until you make up your mind. I'll stay away." Diego says, taking a few steps away from me.

"Thank you," I nod.

This was what I wanted.