• 2.3 •

(Gif: ignore him walking away. Enjoy xx)

 Enjoy xx)

"REMIND ME AGAIN why I'm doing this," Marco says, tapping his computer mouse lightly

If I said it again, I feared I would back out of it.

The night of my engagement party took quite a turn. Nothing I didn't expect, it's like Violetta brought trouble with her. Like a trail. Of course, she and her parents having an argument about some guy that I was yet to learn about did make me a little confused.

Lucas Alessandro Castillo.

I think. Or was it Luca?

Yep, it was Luca. The Castillo makes it obvious—Violetta's –practically long lost– gay brother. And the Castillo's were homophobes and shipped him away because of his sexuality.

And because I have a heart –albeit deep down– I asked Marco, who happens to be an expert with anything regarding technology, to track him down, give me a phone number and then I will fly over and bring him here.

Or I'll send somebody. My departure would be suspicious, and my father would never let me go on a personal trip and leave my fiance alone. And I wanted it to be a surprise. A peace offering, if you will.

"Because I want to be a nice person Marco," I reply sharply. He doesn't flinch.

"Really? Diggy wants to be a nice person? Did you smoke something?" Marco asks, a teasing smile playing on his lips.

"Fucking hilarious. Now can you find him," I say dryly, he scoffs feigning offense.

"Do you doubt me, babe?" Marco asks.

"Didn't I tell you to stop with babe," I whine, and he laughs grinning, his hair covering his eyes. He blows it out of his face.

Marco spins in his chair and starts tapping away on his keyboard. I leaned against his chair not even bothering to look at what he was typing. I never understood anything anyway. He would use a mixture of numbers and letters and prefixes that made no sense. It wasn't the first time I had asked him to do something like this for me before. Of course, before the reasons were selfish.