• 2.10 •

(Excuse the crudeness of the first sentence please : ) Also, in my usual fashion, this has taken a while to come out. I hate it, but unfortunately it's all I can manage. I wish I had more time to write, but I barely even have time to read. So, all my spare time is spent on reading. It's still not enough considering after three-four weeks I'm only 450 pages in of Sherlock Holmes, of 1000 pages... Anyway, enough of that! Enjoy! xx)

 Anyway, enough of that! Enjoy! xx)

I HAVE LEARNT to not be a dick a handful of times, but I really am a terrible student

I simultaneously felt guilt and nothing. I had cheated on Violetta in a new way in spite of the progress we had been making recently. I betrayed her and probably humiliated her, and I felt terrible about it.

But at the same time, I couldn't care less. This part of me remembered the fact that we weren't in love and that I should have no moral dilemma concerning this.

I decided to believe in the latter, it was easier on my part.

However, that did not stop the image of her face, when she saw me in a compromising position with Clar, out of my head. Her eyes were filled with disappointment, anger and heartbreak and her lips were pressed into a thin line. In that moment, I could swear that she hated me.

For some reason, that terrified me.

Being irritated by my mere presence was one thing, but actually loathing me was a totally different concept. Plus, it would make living together tedious. We seemed to have a mutual understanding, at least before the honeymoon.

I always thought she was fine with our physical relationship since it kept the both of us happy. Apparently, she seemed to be at war with herself over the subject. Maybe I should not have taunted her in the pool and the beach but she should not have attacked me with her lips the way she did.

I shiver at the thought of her soft lips tracing their way up my skin. It was different to anything I had ever experienced because, for the first, I was not in control of the situation. The moment she placed her lips on my skin, I became immobile. There was something about seeing her, so innocent, do that to me which entranced me.