• 7 •

 SOMETHING COLD HITS my face

SOMETHING COLD HITS my face. It was hardly anything, and then I feel that cold substance hit my entire face, chest, hair and pillow. My eyes snap open and I see Diego clutching his stomach doubling over in laughter. A grey bucket was in his hands.

"Diego!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Yes?" He says in between laughs.

I jump up from the bed and lunge at him. He was shocked, so he had no time to move. I land on him and we both end up falling on the floor, me on top of him. Water dropped from my hair and chin onto him.

He brings his hands up and wipes my forehead, and my cheeks. I slap his hand away.

"Don't touch me," I seethe and he chuckles, his green eyes twinkling.

"I'm just trying to help babe," Diego points out.

"I wouldn't need help if you didn't drop a bucket of water all over me," I remind him and he shrugs.

"Whoops," He teases. "And, you are heavier than you look, wet head, please get off me," I narrow my eyes at him and get off him.

I steady myself, putting my hands on his -rock hard- chest. Man this guy works out. I roll my eyes at my own thoughts, and stand up straight. He starts to get up, and I push him back down with my foot. He groans and looks up at me confused.

I lean down and press his stomach with both my hands. He gasps for air and I chuckle. He sighs and gets up.

"Are you happy?" Diego asks and I shake my head.

"No! Do you even know how much of an effort it is to dry my hair! Then there are knots and tangles! Diego you are an idiot!" I yell and he smiles amusedly.

"You're always in such a good mood in the morning my love," Diego grins.

"I told you to not call me my love," I remind him and he shrugs.

"I really thought you would've noticed by now, that I don't really listen to you," Diego smirks.

I clench my eyes shut and take a deep breath. I push him out of my rooms, ignoring his yells of protest. I slam the door and lean against it.