• 50 •

(Okay I know I dropped something big last chapter. Does Violetta love him? But considering I am planning on finishing this by C60 it had to come up. And I know I said I'd explain but it actually comes up better in C56/C57. You'll have to wait ; ) With that said, enjoy this chapter! CHAPTER 50!)

 You'll have to wait ; ) With that said, enjoy this chapter! CHAPTER 50!)

LOVE IS STUPID

LOVE IS STUPID.

Right?

I mean why fall in love? Love only ends in heartbreak, doesn't it? You fall in love with somebody who you think you know and then you realise you didn't know them at all and they've already dumped you. What do you get? Heartbreak and an empty pocket (because of all the tissues and ice cream you bought).

It simply isn't worth it.

I am not saying don't look for somebody because who knows, you may be lucky and get married and have kids and die together. And that's great, in fact, it's what I always wanted.

But considering the way my love life has turned out I know that I should look at the other side of the line. And it doesn't look good. So I don't think that this love is worth it.

Who even knows what love is?

I'm only in my early twenties so I can't kid myself into thinking I know what loves means. And it's also different to every couple so I certainly can't create a definition from scripted series and movies. Do they even know what love is?

Love is stupid.

Or at least I am trying to convince myself that it is and so far I'm doing a good job.

Loving Diego is the farthest thing from my mind.

Obviously.

Oh, am I so dead.