• 49 •

((Hey! I still have like another 100-500 words left for C55 but I wouldn't make you wait any longer! I've got good news of a sort. Enjoy! xx)

 Enjoy! xx)

DIEGO WAS GOING to kill me

I ignored his e-mails for the rest of the day yesterday after giving my phone to The Sands. As I was leaving Emily arrived and I explained the video and she grinned at me.

"Violetta, I will personally write that article," she winked.

I ignored him, not because of guilt but because I was actually worried about his reaction. He had seemed excited about me getting invited into the Frazier Foundation and I had messed up completely.

Today he sent me even more e-mails. It made me wonder if he was even working because he seemed too busy sending me e-mails. When Gregorio discussed the terms of the engagement my job was to improve Diego's image that was tarnished by his sleeping around.

I doubt that by ruining one of the most well-known charitable foundations I was fulfilling my purpose.

[Fran 💁 13:45] you did a good thing!!! stop stressing v

[Me 13:45] easy for you to say. you didnt totally ruin something forever

[Fran 💁 13:46] you are overreacting rn v

[Me 13:46] and you are not helping rn f

[Fran 💁 13:47] you know what, just call me later after you talk to diggy alright

[Me 13:47] firstly diggy????

[Me 13:48] secondly who said i was going to talk to "diggy"

[Fran 💁 13:48] i did hun! now do it

Even through her text messages, she was persuasive and bossy.