• 20 •

I woke up with a splitting headache, and an odd chill

I woke up with a splitting headache, and an odd chill. It was weird because I didn't have a problem the whole night. When my eyes fluttered open I shrieked.

No no no no.

Not again! Why did I end up in Diego's bed again! I check my body and thank the heavens to see I was still fully clothed.

But then why was I in his bed? We had slept together way too many times for my liking. I couldn't remember anything from last night. My last memory is walking into the club.

What happened after that?

-

Diego walked into the room -shirtless, seriously why buy shirts if you won't use them?- with a tray in his hands.

"Breakfast in bed for the girl with the hangover," Diego announces, putting it on my lap.

Toast, eggs and bacon. Some juice, and then a small glass of water and tablets next to it.

"For the headache," He explains. I quickly take it. It felt like my head was pounding.

"So what happened last night?" I ask him, taking the toast. His smile falters a little.

"Nothing," Diego hastily says. So that means something is definitely up.

He leans over to me, and takes a bite out of my toast. My eyes widened and he smirked. He licks his lips slowly causing my stomach to tighten. Diego straightens up.

"I'm going to shower," Diego tells me.

He gets up and walks into the bathroom. I look at the large bite in my toast. I felt like him doing that was a way of changing the subject. It only made me wonder what really went on last night?

What did I do when I was drunk?

-

I decided to interrogate him when he was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Did I do it with anybody last night?" I ask worriedly.

"Your innocence amuses me babe," Diego teases.

"Answer the question," I demand.

"No you did not. I stopped you in the middle of a make out. You know I told you not to wear that fucking dress, you are –never mind. Anyway why do you care so much? People usually don't care, if they end up in bed that's one of those things," Diego says. I arched my eyebrow.

"Why did you cut yourself off?" I ask him. He shrugs it off.

"Why did you worry so much?" Diego mocks.

"I. . .was scared they wouldn't use protection," I eventually say. The last thing I would need was a baby with some random stranger whilst being fake engaged tot his jerk over here.