• 19 •

One Month Until The Wedding

I had already changed into my pyjamas again when Camila, Marco, Francesca and Leon were at the doorway. Diego groaned when he saw my best friends, who simply grinned widely at him. I was often scared for their lives.

"It's only ten! Why are you already in your sleepwear?" Camila exclaims shocked.

"Because I'm normal?" I sarcastically reply.

"Well you'll have to change again. We are going to a club and then we'll crash at my place. You, Francesca, Natalia and Ludmila, and I," Camila explains.

"You invited my friends?" I ask happily. I haven't seen them in so long.

"My idea!" Francesca chimes in.

"And the guys, Diego, Marco, Andres and I will be at mine," Leon explains further.

"And why were we excluded in the decision making?" Diego asks playfully offended.

"'Cause we don't care! Now get dressed!"

I groan before going upstairs. Camila didn't trust me fashion sense so she came up to help me. She picked a skin tight mid thigh black dress.

"Um yeah no," I shake my head.

"Put it on! You will look sexy!" Camila wiggles her eyebrows and I stick my tongue out in disgust.

"More like a girl who grew out of that at five years old," I retort.

"That's in!" Camila tsked.

She threw the dress at me, and some wedges. After putting on that shirt-length dress, Camila comes in and does my hair and makeup. She applies a little bit of the essentials and straightens my hair.

"Now with that, you are so getting hit on,"

When we walk downstairs Diego scans my body. Conflict showed on his face.

"Take it off," Diego simply says.

"No!" Camila argues before I could.

"We're supposed to be engaged! I'm not losing everything because of this!" Diego chides.

Seriously? Since when did he care about the fact that we are engaged. Obviously not every single other night when he would leave at twelve pm -probably thinking I was asleep- and then coming back at two am.

I was about to scream at him when I finally noticed that he had also gone and changed.

"And where are you going?" I ask him. He smirks, when he notices my tone. It had a hint of smugness. Why is he smirking?

"We are going to Leon's place. Not some club where you will probably be kidnapped," Diego answers and I bite my lip defeatedly.

Camila gives me a look that says let me handle this.