• 46 •

(I totally forgot to update! I apologise for that. Just a small recap: Camila kissed Marco! Enjoy xx)

 Just a small recap: Camila kissed Marco! Enjoy xx)

"YOU DID WHAT?" I choke out.

Francesca was still speechless next to me, and Camila's cheeks were becoming the same colour as her hair. She gestures to the bench and we sit down immediately.

"Start from the beginning," Francesca advises.

"Well you know the three of us are super close, movies, golf, wrestling, whatever. And Diego has been spending a lot of time with you recently -because he loves you and all and not that we mind that it's freaking adorable- so Marco and I are doing all these things. We're close so there's no awkward tension between us," She takes a deep breath.

I decide to the let the Diego loves me part slide just for today.

"So today I was at his and we were playing pool and like always he was killing it. So I needed help on shot, one where you have to twist your body and arms and well, be all uncomfortable. So he helped me and his face was right there..." She trails off.

"You kissed him," I say and she nods.

"And then Marco freaking Tavelli kissed me back," She concludes.

I could tell that the biggest thing that worried her was the fate of their friendship. The three of them were very close, it was obvious. She was frightened that because of her slip-up their friendship would be ruined and it would all be her fault.

Camila started biting her nails, a habit that I noticed she did when she was nervous.

"So he kissed you back?" Francesca asks, a smirk hinting on her lips.

"Yes," Camila blushes.

It was a sight to see Camila Torres nervous, since she always got a kick out of making me squirm constantly.

It was evident that she really liked Marco, but only by spending time together these past few months did she really realise it.

I honestly would've paid (would've made Diego pay for me) to watch that kiss.

"Then he likes you back!" Francesca exclaims and Camila shushes her.

"Who said I like him?" Camila asked refusing to let her tough exterior crack.

Another similarity to Diego. Sometimes I wonder if they really would've worked out as a couple, if it was good to have two people so similar in a romantic relationship. Maybe not.

"Do you take us for fools?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes.

"I've never really liked anybody before," She admits softly.

Next to me, Francesca was having a difficult time trying to contain her inner-fan girl. Her legs were bouncing up and down and she was biting her lip, hard.