• 33 •

(So terribly sorry for not updating last week! It was hectic! I wish I could give you a better chapter but this is what I've got. But I mean there are some good moments ; ) Again, I'm very very sorry! My priority right now is 'It's Just Acting' since I've only got like four more chapters left, but I'll still try to get in some chapters. Once again, I'm sorry! Enjoy! xx)

 Once again, I'm sorry! Enjoy! xx)

IT WAS PERFECT

IT WAS PERFECT.

The dress.

It was a long pink dress that ended at my feet, with a few diamonds placed here and there. There were a few embroidered patterns, and a few darker lines on the dress. There was an open back, but I didn't mind. Greg had also gotten a pair of high heels for me.

I really wanted to hire Greg as my personal stylist.

I straightened my hair and applied some lipstick as well as blush and of course mascara. Diego was changing in the bathroom, giving me some time to apply some finishing touches.

"I will never understand why girls fret so much when they go out when they are effortlessly beautiful," Diego's deep voice cuts through the room.

I couldn't stop the natural blush that tinted my cheeks. I pretended to fumble with the buckle on my high heels, as Diego walked over. He looked through the suitcase that Greg had dropped off and took out a small long black box. He removed the lid, and revealed a gold necklace.

"Real gold, eighteen carat, and a real diamond of course," Diego says, as he takes it out carefully and makes his way over to me.

I bring my hair to the front and he tries to clasp the necklace at the back. I could feel his breath hitting the back of my neck, and his fingers brushing against my skin. I was shivering, and it was boiling hot.

Diego squeezes my shoulders, and for a moment I feel his breath get closer, warmer but not nothing happens. The warmth leaves me and Diego appears in front of him. He slowly brushes the diamond, maybe purposely brushing my chest as he did so.

"Beautiful,"

Except he was no longer looking at the necklace.