• 2.4 •

"YOU CANNOT BE serious!" I groaned in annoyance

Camila gave a death glare, which made me straighten up, but I sent her a glare as well. Even though mine was nowhere near as frightening.

"You guys never let me watch romantic movies! And it's not my fault that you chose tails," Camila says matter-of-factly, and Marco and I groan.

"It's fine man, Walking On Sunshine can only be so bad," Marco shrugged, trying to reassure me.

It didn't work.

I didn't do the whole lovey dovey thing, not even when it came to movies. And you'd think one of my best friends would know that. But no, the red-headed devil decided to torture me by forcing us to watch one of the most predictable movies.

So what if the dude's engaged to her sister? They are still going to end up together! It's not rocket science.

"C'mon, please!" Camila pleaded, her hands together.

I couldn't help it when she gave me those Bambi-like eyes. They were big and made you melt, no matter how strong you thought you were, or how much pride you thought you had.

It all vanished.

Marco and I didn't give her the nickname The Red Headed Devil for no reason.

"C'mon Marc! Surely you can agree with me," I beg Marco, and he shrugs once again.

Curse it. He was never the one to put up at fight.

"We lost fair and square," Marco reasons. "Maybe if you say you love me then I'll see," Marco continues.

I sigh, and look at him and he smirks. He taps his ear, indicating he was waiting for me to say it. After knowing each other for all those years, Marco knew what I would do just to get out of watching a sappy movie, even if it meant Camila smacking me the entire night.

"I love you M—"

"Say babe," Marco's smirk widens.