• 57 •

(Sorry...I forgot again. I've been so busy writing that I have forgotten to update. I'm getting into the mood of writing Heaven and the chapters come pretty quickly. And, I have been addicted to Sherlock (Looking for Johnlock pictures and stuff like that takes a lot of time) and waiting for Season 5 of the Originals. Also! Very important!! I am going on holiday from Christmas Day to around the 13th of January. I cannot promise an update during that time but I will definitely try my best to find some wifi in the hotels. So close to the end!! Enjoy! xx)

 So close to the end!! Enjoy! xx)

MARCO WAS SPEECHLESS for a moment

I couldn't blame him. I had spent days with the feeling that it may be true and I was still finding it difficult to comprehend. His momentary lack of words was a much better reaction than mine. After getting over the shock, he smiled.

"You know, Camila and I never thought this day would come. I mean, don't get me wrong, Diego is a great guy and he is my best friend and always will be but he has never been great at handling situations when he thought people cared him. It's his first instinct to push the person away and by the time he realises what he has done that person is gone.

"But somehow fate – otherwise known as Gregorio Hernandez – brought you two together. Somebody who managed to find the person that I know, that I love. I'm just happy that you love him, he both of you deserve that," Marco says, putting his hand on mine. "Thank you."

This was the second time somebody had brought up how seemingly unfathomable it was to love somebody like Diego. Somebody who purposely slept with a different girl every night so that he would never settle down and get attached. Somebody who broke hearts without a blink of an eye.

Saying all of that, it made me sound even more delusional.

"So, his note specifically said he needed to think right?" Marco asks and I nod, my eyes burning with tears at the thought of the letter.

Marco thinks for a while with his knuckles against his chin. He then springs up with his eyes lit up.

"Camila is already going to want me dead for letting you use her Lazy Clothes, as she likes to call it, but she will definitely murder me for you letting you borrow her clubbing clothes," Marco says, with a wink at the end.