Chapter 1

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"speak"

"Foreign language"

'Thoughts'

[Written]

.oOo.

Third Person's POV

#Somewhere in Italy.

A mansion of XXX Famiglia was recently demolished by an intruder. "Shit! We got defeated by only one person!?" A man shouted loudly from outside the destroyed mansion. The man is the only one left alive after the ambush caused by a cloaked man just an hour ago. "That Cielo bastard!"

#Meanwhile at Japan.

Tsuna covered his nose quickly as he sneezed. 'Oh my, I didn't catch a cold on the way now did I?' He thought to himself as he began to insert some security codes to activate his laptop.

"-Seriously Tsuna? It's almost five am, and you're still up?" A voice suddenly muttered out, startling the brunet, making the said male to aim his gun to face the voice owner. Realization sinks at the sight of who it was, he sighed heavily.

[How many times do I have to warn you NOT to pop out of nowhere like that!?.] scowling at the goldilocks, the weapon retreating in relief as his left hand quickly write down in his notebook to show the ghost in front of him.

"-And how many times do I have to tell you NOT to overwork yourself?"The blond ghost scolded back at him with narrowed eyes before sighing exasperatedly. "Really Tsuna... after getting back from that mission you've done nothing, but sit there without a break!"

Groaning himself, the brunet, now revealed as Tsuna wrote down his reply. [I'm not quite finished yet. I got some interesting data earlier, it's a clue about him] shown right underneath his first sentence.

"I know you want to find your family, but if you keep doing this you'll destroy your body," Giotto said as he huffed at his descendant's stubbornness.

"I don't have much time left. besides there's no school tomorrow." Tsuna mumbled before continuing on whatever he was doing. Primo, however, didn't just give into the brunet, instead, he kept persuading Tsuna to get proper rest.

Shortly after many attempts at persuading and whines, Tsuna finally gave up. "Fine, I'll sleep..." He sighed in defeat as he placed his PC into hibernate mode. Tsuna looked around, everyone aside from the said blond himself, are currently sleeping.

Chuckling slightly, Tsuna then walked to his bed, but despite how tired his boy was, the young hitman found himself wide awake. Giotto noticed this, resulting in him into nearing the the teen. "Can't sleep?" It was rhetorical, really. He was not expecting that much of reply.

Tsuna himself was too occupied with that one specific memory that silence was his only reply. "What, are you purposely avoiding sleeping?" Yet there was still no answer that was heard.

"Is it because you're afraid of your nightmare?" He asked once more, seeing the brunet flinch at his comment.

Sighing, Giotto sat on the edge of the bed, caressing the bangs out of the teen's face. "Tsuna... it can't be that you're still blaming yourself for that incident, right?" At that question, the younger turned his back away from the blond his fist clenched under the blanket.

Giotto sighed again but held a small smile on his face this time. "Well good night, Tsuna..." He pecks the crown of the brunet's lock.

***