chapter 60

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

"anyway, what a cocky word that you just said. 'we don't hate you. we know that you didn't do anything wrong. This is not your fault. Let's go home together' Can you repeat that to this person over here?" Then someone came out from the dark. When he reach the light, Tsuki's gasping while Toshi has a deep scowl on his face. (A/N : Reborn just remain calm as usual he see no point to panicked since the person beside Mukuro is only an illusion)

Tsuna can't see what caused them to be like that. He can only feel big amount of mist flames from the blind spot. 'what's happening over there?' He thought.

"what are you planning to do with him?" Toshi growled.

"nothing much, he just my special pawn." Mukuro said as he caressed that person's cheek.

"get away from him..." Toshi angered

"why? you hate him till the point you want him to die, don't you? So I see no problem if he's on my side." Mukuro said.

"Tsuna, get away from him or else I'll punish you" Toshi growled as the real Tsuna frowned.

"Eh, he called you Tsuna? Is that mean he already know where we are now? Henko asked.

Tsuna answered "there's no way he could find me if Reborn hasn't told him. And he can't sense me, since my mist flame aura has blended into Mukuro's. so that's impossible" Then he realized, 'Oh I see... I think Mukuro is now using me my figure as the illusion'

"well, that's explaining everything..." Henko said "anyway let's just see what happen from here" Tsuna nodded.

"oya oya~ that won't do Vongola 10th, he will only listen to me now."

Mukuro then said to 'Tsuna' "attack him" 'Tsuna' nodded then in the blink of eyes he already next to Toshi in stance of kicking. Toshi doesn't have time to dodge so he was sent flying by 'Tsuna's kick.

Tsuki widen his eyes, "h-how can he be that strong?" he said in disbelieve.

Henko also commented, "*whistle* not as strong as you are, but I have to admit, that 'Tsuna' is pretty good"

"agree... I hope Toshi can survive"

'Tsuna' keep attacking with his kick and his punch.

While the opposite, no matter how hard Toshi tried to attack the elder who is he's empty handed, that doing just seems impossible. He already had much trouble just for dodging him. Not even a single opportunity to attack back.

"wake up Tsuna-nii! It's us! Your brothers!" but 'Tsuna' didn't bother that.

"he won't Listen Tsuki" Toshi said as he jumped to deflect a punch.