chapter 27

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

Normal POV

Tsuna was just finished to make breakfast he made it waaay early in the morning today, he didn't want to met Iemitsu who is on his list of top 10 last person he would like to met, since Iemitsu of all the people who had biggest grudge on Tsuna for god knows why.

After Tsuna finished, he make his own breakfast -which is only a glass of milk- and drink it in after that he sneaked out.

Yesterday, he spended his day for relaxing his mind and body so to make up for that he decided to do some exercise by jogging around, which is in people's eyes he's more like running than jogging. And so he attract some pairs of eyes including a certain whitenette who is also in the middle of his daily exercise.

"Wow! Isn't that Sawada?!" he tried to catch up with Tsuna, but ended up loosing him on the way.

"He's *pant* fast *pant* to the EXTREME!" and that boy who is named Ryohei is punching the sky while trying to catch his breath there's only one thing in his mind right now, how to recruit the Trio Sawadas into the boxing club. (since he already know about Tsuki's and Toshi's mount of stamina)

Back with Tsuna...

Tsuna has finished his jogging and now he had arrived at his school, a bit quicker than his brother. But when was going to enter the gate...

"SAWADA JOIN TO THE BOXING CLUB TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei shouted, making his surrounding turned deaf.

Our poor Tsuna tried to block the loud voice by closing his ears but too bad that doesn't really work.

Just right then the twin also arrived with a red hand print on their cheek (A/N : they just met Haru), and behind them there are Gokudera and Yamamoto. Seing them, Ryohei replyed what he just said -more like shouted- a while ago.

"SAWADA TRIO! JOIN TO THE BOXING CLUB TO THE EXTREME!" with that Tsuna noted to himself for asking his ear on check up later on.

"Stop shouting you turf head!" Gokudera yelled, gaining another yell from Ryohei.

"what did you say?! You tako-head!" Then they both started to shouted at each other while Kyoko and Yamamoto tried to calm them. Tsuki sweat dropped, Toshi irked, while Tsuna just ignored. Suddenly Reborn came to accept Ryohei's chalange, although the chalange was never meant to him but to the trio (A/N : I started to call them that way for shorting their names. Still better than Sawada brothes right? *chuckles*). Reborn said that the battle will be tomorrow, since master paopao (A/N : one of Reborn's disguise) going to visit Ryohei today.

Toshi and Tsuki was going to reject but that only causes a leon-hammer hit their head hardly. Tsuna just stay in his place without doing anything. Just then a certain skylark came and said that he'll 'bite them to death' if they still crowding. And with that they all ran to their class.

~Time skip, lunch time~

Tsuna was somehow manage to sedece from certain puppy-teen, brother-complex-teen, and happy-go-lucky-teen. He also manage to avoiding Iemitsu and any bullies until know, he was pretty lucky this morning.