chapter 101

Declaration : I don't own KHR !!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

***

Normal POV

Tsuna is on the rooftop now, he supposedly have P.E. class a gym right now, but his friends forbid him to, they also has convinced (Read : threated) their teacher to agreed.

So, now that he's alone (A/N : I mean just together with Henko. And as usual, Hibari is on patrol) he use his time to rest. He feel weak from the last event. He can feel that his flames started to reproduced themselves to fill the loss. And thus take a lot of energy from him and he can also feel his body is crumbling from how fast and rough the process is.

And he's trying to ignore it by chatting in the group as Cielo.

[---you had invited Shimon and XX to the chat room---

Kuro Cielo : Hello minna~!

XX : where the h*** are you trash?

Shimon : Cielo!! You finally showed up! didn' you said that you'll always updated any news every week? So why are you suddenly disappear?

Kuro Cielo : hehe... sorry guys, many things happened. Anyway I'm here to tell you about the 'date'

Shimon : so, when will we started?

XX : spit it trash.

Kuro Cielo : I was planning to go with it two weeks again but since he already make his move, then I'll cut the time and move it forward until six days from now on.

Shimon : anything else?

Kuro Cielo : nope, that's all for now. Also, we're going with the last plan.

Shimon : ok... So, see you guys on Tuesday?

XX : Bye trashes...

---XX logged off---

Kuro Cielo : yeah, see you later Xanxus and Enma!

---Kuro Cielo logged off---

Shimon : see you later~

---Shimon logged off---]

Tsuna turned his phone off before he coughing softly.

"you're okay Tsuna?" Henko asked.

"I'm okay, just choked by air, hehehe..." Tsuna answered jokingly.

"fine..." Henko said, taking his answer. "anyway, who are they? That Xanxus and Enma guy, you never explained them to me" He pouted childlishly.

Tsuna giggled, "well, firstly XX or Xanxus is he leader of Varia, an assassin squad under Vongola. I met him about 2 years ago. I helped him from the ambush of the enemies. For Shimon fagmilia a.k.a. Enma –their don-, I saved him from the kidnappers which come from their rival."