Chapter 134

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

Normal POV

Everyone knows about it.

Everyone is talking about it.

Everyone...

...but the twins.

And now they are really curious about it.

"you guys haven't heard about it?" Yamamoto raised a brow. He, the twins, and Gokudera are currently at the rooftop of Namimori-chuu.

"Hey, It's not our fault... we're way too tired Yesterday. Reborn has forced us to train 'till we collapsed" Toshi grumped as he bite his onigiri.

"So, are you going to tell us or not?" Tsuki said looking pleadingly purposely to Gokudera who immedietly answered, "Hai, Tsuki-sama! Anything for you!" with sparkles in his eyes making both baseball player sweatdropped.

"early in this morning... some random guy who's half drunked ound a murder place. He was on his way to home when he heard some screams from an old abandon warehouse. Thinking that it was a party he went there. Even thought the screams has died down for some seconds he went in through the window which is the only way in. he got shocked when he saw that what's insides are not people who are partying but instead corpses... mutilated corpses...

He immedietely called the police who at first doesn't believe him, since he's drunk. But then they sent one car to checked on him. How surprised they are when they saw the scene.

Those corpses looked like they got blown up instead of being mutilated.

And so the news spread faster than a wind. Until now no one has any sugestion on who did it... that brutal murder"

Tsuki shuddered while Toshi's face tensed as he gulped. "You know? I somehow want to see it myself. I want to know that is it as terrified as people said" Yamamoto said.

"Are you crazy? It's a murder case! The police must have close it down" Toshi scolded him.

"He's right Yamamoto. Let them do their job. Don't get yourself in trouble when we already has our own trouble. You know what I mean..." Tsukki added while Yamamoto scratched his cheek sheepishly. "oh yeah..." is his reply.

"anyway, who's battle tonight?" Gokudera asked.

"It's Chrome's..." Toshi answered.

"Eh Really?" Yamamoto asked, his eyes are widen a bit.

"Yeah, Reborn told us last night." Tsuki said,

"w-well then... I just hope that she'll be okay..." Yamamoto said then looking away.

Toshi found it suspicious, and so he decided to tease him, "He~ what's this... you're worried about her, captain?"