chapter 67

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

#At the hospital

~the next morning~

Tsuna POV

I've regain my counciousness this morning (which I thought that it was amazing). When I wake up I found myself on my bed. My whole body is tired and some of my joints are stiff, but they urged me to move and do anything that I could to be free from this cage. I guess I've been in hospital for too long and my soul want to get out from here immediately (me : too dramatic Tsuna, you can just say that you're bored. Tsuna : it's up to me for what am I saying. but well, you can said it that way... me : *rolling eyes*)

It's 9 a.m. now and I'm in the middle of my check up.

"your check up is finished..." Lisa-sensei said.

[finally...] I sighed as she and a nurse that assisted her giggled.

[you know, I'm very bored. Where's everybody?] I asked. Everyone had left when I woke up this morning, not even any of my niichans here.

the nurse is putting a tray of food on a desk beside me, "well, I told them to leave so you can rest" Lisa-sensei said as I pouted.

[I'm bored...] I sighed. I leaned my back to the bed frame and started to make doodle on my book.

"don't worry Tsuna-kun, if the next test result are the same, you'll be able to leave this afternoon" the nurse, Winda-san said.

my gloomy face turned brighter. [Really?] I asked.

Lisa-sensei giggled but nodded. I smiled happily.

"well now we're going Tsu-kun. There are other patient that need our help. Oh, and make sure you eat your food, ok!" Lisa-sensei rufled my hair.

I nodded to her then the both of the adult left the room.

Now, I'm alone in the space room. Well that wasn't quite right actually, because...

"now what?" yup, Henko is here!

"don't know... and just like what I've said, I'm bored." I replied. "althought there are so many things in my mind right now..." I sighed tiredly. Seriously, I really need to stop forcing my brain.

"well, you can always tell me. I might even help you" Henko offered.

"then... can you help me to conclude everything that happened to me. I mean everything that included my flames and my curses. I had my opinion but I want to ask yours. Oh and can you repeat our deal again. I remember but it would be easier to combine all the pieces puzzle that way"

Henko sighed "that's a lot of request..."

I giggled "but I'll try" he said, "now, please pay attention cause I'm not good at explanation ..."