chapter 38

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

Normal POV

Tsuna walked (well more like limped) to his school.

Before he even take a step into the school ground, three voices were heard calling his name. Tsuna turned around and saw Tsuki, Yamamoto, and Gokudera running towards him.

"Juudaime!/Yo Tsuna!/Tsuna-nii!" they shout at the same time.

Tsuna replied their greeting with a weak smile. for some reason he was feeling weak and hot like he was burned on the fire, he realized one thing, this isn't normal. Even a very bad cold can't do this much, there's must be something else. And he's about to find out.

He doesn't want to make his friends worried about him, especially his bro-co (brother complex) brother who already worried.

Tsuna continue to walked to their class, but he's out of energy (me : you didn't eat dinner last night and breakfast, moreover you're sick so of course you will. Tsuna : (-_-) no comment) and he felt his leg turned into jelly so he slumped to the ground. Good thing Yamamoto catched him on time.

"Juudaime!/Tsuna-nii!" Gokudera and Tsuki rushed to his side.

"Tsuna, are you ok?" Yamamoto asked worriedly. Tsuna nodded weakly while looking at him with apologetic eyes.

"I knew that you should rest at home..." Tsuki said as he helped his elder brother back to his feet.

Tsuna frowned then wrote something, [don't be ridicullus, I'm fine] he said.

"but you're pale, paler than yesterday!... there's no way that you're ok, Juudaime..." Gokudera stated in worried tone.

Tsuna shooked his head again, [I'm fine...] the three teens looked at their weak friend (brother, for Tsuki) who is stubbornly continue walking to the class.

After Tsuna sat on his seat, he rested his head on the table. That's when a sudden dizziness back to him. But this time it wasn't from his illness but it was his hyper intuition. 'what now?' he asked.

Minutes later, class started with Nezu teaching his messed up math. He spotted Tsuna who isn't pay attention to his lesson.

"Dame-Tsuna, answer this question or get out from my class!" he said as he trowed a chalk to Tsuna.

'Sh*t, I can't answer his question. My secrets already revealed a lot in Reborn's eyes. And I bet he's hiding at least one of his CCTV in this class. I can't revealed my self further more' Tsuna grumped inwardly as he started to walked outside the class. Of course, at first Gokudera, Tsuki, and Yamamoto sided him and tell Nezu that he's sick so he can't focus. But Nezu just being dumb, ignored them (A/N : Gokudera almost took out his dynamites if Yamamoto and Tsuki didn't stopped him)

Tsuna is now standing on the empty corridor alone while keep fighting his headache. his head feels like being hit with hammer, while on the same time jabbed with thousand nails.

'It hurts! It hurts a lot! Anyone please stop this!' and the second later everything went black for him.

SFX : *brak!*

Hearing the loud voice of something –more likely someone- fall. Gokudera, Tsuki, and Yamamoto rushed outside the class ignoring Nezu's yell.

"Juudaime!/Tsuna!/Tsuna-nii!" they shout at the same time, they rushed to Tsuna who is lying uncounciously on the floor, breathing hard. Everyone who heard their shout perked their head from the window or even out from their classes to see what's happening.

Yamamoto lifted Tsuna up, "He's burning up!" he screamed panickly. That's when Hibari (who is in the middle of his patrol) and Reborn (who was popped out from one o his secret hideout) approached them.

Seeing 'the prefect' came the students running back to their classes hopping that he didn't spotted them.

"what happened Herbivores?" Hibari demanded answer as he saw his comrade *cough*bestfriend*cough* in Yamamoto's lap, uncouncious.

"he's having a very bad fever, Reborn what should we do?!" Tsuki panicked.

Hibari need to hear no more explanation, he's carrying Tsuna in bridal style then he walked –running- away. Reborn also joining him by sit on Hibari's head –Hibari didn't complain since Tsuna's condition is his number one priority for now-

Tsuki and the other two followed them, "where will you taking him?" Gokudera asked Hibari, he's not shouting like he used to do though.

"Namimori hospital, he's fever is too high to be handle in infirmary" Reborn answered it. Inside he's cursing himself for letting him going to school this morning, and how he supposed to forced him to rest than going here.

While in the other hand, Tsuna's breath is raging up as his hand clunching his chest and he's groaning in pain. Alarming them. Hibari is running even faster now, and so the other. There is only one thing and one thing only on their mind, "Go to the hospital as fast as we could!"

~TBC~

vote?

Comment?

Anything???